Celestial Archives

Are you guys grabbing portal addresses from other sites? There is no way you have found this many archives without help
Others on twitter are also saying use the Planetary Charts because these structures register the same as inhabited outposts.

3 Likes

I have not been using portal addresses to fine the colossal archives. I only found 2 using the Planetary Charts.

3 Likes

So I suspect the reason access was denied is because you did not know the word in the Gek language.
It would be nice if the game could highlight which words we do know and leave the ones we do not know greyed out.

2 Likes

Maybe. I’ll have to make a round of the different npc Knowledge Stones. Prior to Origins release, I couldn’t get any new words.

1 Like

“Robes of the Last Spawn are … made of souls.”
Creepy.
Living Ships use a soul chamber.
Creepier.

Then there is the mention of Korvax and a river of souls (@Starmza)

Lore is building, but to what end?
Very interesting.

3 Likes

So Planetary Charts that point to Inhabited Settlements (the red building icon) and each system only provides one type … has not worked for me yet, :weary:
However, I did get lucky again and while I was checking on a portal to make sure it was still there, I almost flew right into this

Unfortunately, the archive gave me the same info as I got before.

6 Likes

GEK archive accessed with word SCENT

Summary

4 Likes

Is anyone collecting these archive notes online? A lore narrative sequence would be good to have in one place.

4 Likes

There are 10 achieves for each group.

3 Likes

Here are the relevant strings from the file I posted prior, Each Archieve is Numbered #1-10 for each of the 3 races.

I haven’t had time to clean it up for reading, but it’s fairly straight forward.

2 Likes

Created a datamining topic so we can dump any datamined info there so we can find it all in one place.

Datamining(Maximum Spoilers)

7 Likes

Thanks guys for marking it SPOILERS. Some of us like to find them the slow way. It’s part of the fun! :smiley:
So if there are 10 Archives per species then there are 30? And it seems the design of the building is not relevant to the species. I found two different style buildings and they were both Gek. Has anyone encountered any other styles of building?

5 Likes

I just posted a cleaned up version in the datamined section…my OCD kicked in and couldn’t leave it like that lol.

4 Likes

And I just found another building style. :smile:

8 Likes

KORVAX archive accessed with the word for WHERE

Summary

5 Likes

I have added a doc in the top post to collect the Archives found here.

3 Likes

It seems there are issues at the Celestial Archives…historical documents not recognized and the planetary charts are unavailable…
Good news, can confirm that an inhabited outpost planetary chart can reveal the location of a colossal archive. Edited top post with this info
Found another style of building. Unfortunately, once again, the word I chose led to lore we have already received

Korvax - Atlas same as Korvax - Deliverance reported by @Starmza

EDIT: added KORVAX - ECHOES

6 Likes

This base is built directly over an archive & the system has an S class derelict:

9 Likes

Ok. I found it. This answers a question I had. Yes, there can be more than 1 Archive per system. I found one earlier on planet Red Grass Beauty. So there are at least 2 in this system.
And this is as high as you can go…

Nothing above that ledge is solid.

7 Likes

Comment #5 has a picture of two and I thought that was normal. I looked around when I found my first one and found the second not too far away. Made a base on both.

7 Likes