Can Joiners Build?

Yipeee! I can now see all of our bases. (Love your base name @AdaRynin)

And thanks to @DevilinPixy, I now have whiplash! :scream:

8 Likes

@DevilinPixy I ain’tn’t gittin’ on that thing! I get motion sick walking across a room! lol

That is fabulous though! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Dudes and Dudettes, I literally went there in VR and had a blast, great use of base parts and scaling! :smiley:

It seems I only physically get motion sick, not visually, if you know what I mean. As long as I can feel I am sitting in a chair, seeing motion does not make me dizzy. (The colourful blinking gets hypnotic after a while though.) I also jumped down from the building in VR, while in real life I would not even dare stand close to such an edge. :wink:

You know what happens if you arrive at this base with low base quality settings? You come out in the center on the roof of some solar panels, and all you see is a half a dozen garage doors floating sideways. They all open slowly, one after the other. Then you make one step, and the furthest garage door closes and disappears, and a new garage door appears on the nearer end, and opens. Huh? It was obvious the base hadn’t fully loaded, and I spent a minute trying to guess the size of the building by how far away garage doors appeared.
Then I realised that I must increase the base quality settings – and BAM everything loaded in its full glory. :smiley:

5 Likes

Magic

2 Likes

@DevilinPixy’s Dark Matter jet trails -

3 Likes

@Polyphemus’ Rainbow Jet Trails

3 Likes

@Polyphemus’ Hauler turned white

6 Likes

His rainbow pack took all the colours away!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Merry-Go-Round

Quick video:

7 Likes

That is awesome! :joy: ~…urp!..~

How are you getting photo mode to show the movement. Mine always stops time.

3 Likes

It doesn’t stop when in multiplayer apparently.

4 Likes

Everything keeps moving in MP.

3 Likes

Someone just posted the same idea on Reddit… :thinking:

5 Likes

Ah yes, I was watching his stream when they made a long distance teleport by using pairs of short range teleporters, when I suggested to try a loop. He had been messing with this idea during that stream but couldn’t quite get it to work (PS4). I tried the next day and posted a video of the working result. We have been sharing our experience with our tests lately.

5 Likes