Bobbleheads

I noticed that the galactic atlas shows that the bobble heads are unlocked for PS4 players. I currently am not home to purchase and see how it works. How does one install it on the ship? What’s it like? Can anyone chime in?

Im one of the remaining ones still working in this part of the world so I wont see a gaming controller for awhile.

4 Likes

Nevermind. A Youtube video was posted by Captain Steve on the purchase and install of the first bobble head. Not much to say on it, one nice little perk to having it, but I wont spoil anything still for those who want to see for themselves.

5 Likes

On PC it’s not ready yet :flushed:

3 Likes

Yeah. Seems to be taking forever. I have been working daily missions, doing my part.

Edit
No wonder it is taking so long. Time to accrue 3200 QS! Yikes!
@MacForADay covers it here
Videos v2.0 - #96 by MacForADay

7 Likes

Is anyone else NOT seeing the Nada bobblehead, after installing it?

I already have Polo installed, and he shows up fine. Though why he appears on the left in trad ships, and on the right in living ships, is anyone’s guess. :man_shrugging:

I bought and installed Nada, saved, closed the game, waited a few hours, opened it back up and still no Nada. Can we only have one installed at a time, maybe?

3 Likes

You can install multiple, but only the one installed first, will show. Each ship type has a single dedicated spot for a bobblehead, as interiors differ, it’s location can vary.

5 Likes

Interesting…managed to damage a “bobblehead” after a blackhole trip…definitely ship tech and not just decoration

4 Likes

At least it is simple to repair. Maybe all blackhole damage will default to the bobblehead. :smile: Prolly won’t be that lucky.

2 Likes

And the Bobblehead rose and shouted at the black hole: “I volunteer as a tribute!” And the black hole beheld and said “Wrong franchise dude, but, like, whatever.”

8 Likes

Interesting was moving the Bobbleheads around and by chance put Polo and Artemis [exploration/navigation?] next to each other and a white boarder appeared similar to other Tech slots showing a matching combination and “efficiency” by co-locating the slots.

Wonder what effect it has. But am intersted in the remaining 2 new Biobbleheads and if they will react to any of the existing ones also.

8 Likes

You can also add the red, green and gold chem trail on to artemis and polo. Even if it doesnt show a stat boost it adds to your ships speed.
PS_Messages_20200814_122659
I’m getting a boost of 2000u/s for Artemis, 1000u/s for Polo and about 500u/s for each of the 3 chem trails

11 Likes

Apollo Bobblehead unlocked on PC.

Installed it and tried a few positions/locations and it did not light up to indicate giving a bonus…

4 Likes