Before and After

My Bed and Breakfast has been covered by rock…so I will have to set up somewhere else now…hope my customers will follow …

2 Likes

@shota @Linshell - Have the bonuses been altered post 1.3? I’ve noticed that my hyperdrive warp reactor uprgades do not have the same bonus as pre 1.3 - -perhaps weapon upgrades are affected too?? Can anyone confirm?

I’ve heard that the distances have been increased so it appears that it takes longer to get anywhere now. :confused:

Hmmm that would make sense… In fact, now that I think of it, in pre 1.3 there was disparity with distance in a straight-line VS ships max jump distance i.e. My S class had a listed jump of well over 2000ly, which by memory equated to a straight jump of approx 1600ly. In 1.3 my S class has a listed jump of approx 1600ly, so thats it… case closed. thanks @Oshoryu :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Your welcome.

Damn this expanding universe!

3 Likes

@Kryzla sorry dont know anout bonuses as i am new at this, hope you get an answer …it would be interesting to know.
All the best,

1 Like

As has been mentioned before, the galaxy map distance and the hyper drive distances have changed.
That being said, I’m fairly sure they’re (at least almost) the same. The reactors used to give 1500, and a up to 1670 (just over 10%) in T shape. ( See https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y30pj/here_are_the_answers_to_several_warp_drive/ for details of the old scenario ).
Now my current ship has 800 base and 86 bonus in T shaped configuration which again is slightly over 10%. There might be a fractional decrease in the bonus range, but it’s less than 1% if anything at all.

That being said, the 25% from the article I originally linked is probably outdated. The more current numbers I can find on +X stats are 3.5% bonus per adjacent slot. The percentage bonuses I’m not entirely sure about, though they might be fairly similar in number.

Just figured I’d clear up the bonus aspect of the question.

4 Likes