Base Locations - discussion/talk

Coordinates send me to gamma :frowning:
Ok, I’ve tried to change first glyph. It either sends me to beta or gamma or says atlas transport error and sends to gamma.
This portal is not usable for incoming visits :frowning:

Could you please try mine?

Should end up on Hikenok planet.

1 Like

@zeff013 I just checked the portal glyphs to make sure I made no mistake. The portal address as posted is correct for what the portal shows me. Are you actually in the Euclid galaxy for this to work? If you are, can you give me exact naming or Signal Booster coordinates of the planet you end up on? Perhaps it is bugged somehow and needs reporting …

I am not yet able to try your portal coordinates, because I do not have all the glyphs. Once I do, I don’t mind testing if your coordinates work. I would however suggest to always add the Galaxy name with the portal address, as they are tied together.

@DevilinPixy surely I’m in Euclid, I would not bother otherwise, since there is no inter galactic travel. Yet, at least.
So this I get each time, entering your glyphs:

And I end up on this planet:

And here are the coordinates:

And now, after looking on all this one more time, I’m sure your portal is bugged.
Because it says that your planet in number four in the system (first glyph), but the system has only three planetary bodies.
So as I tried changing the first glyph to different numbers:
1 - gamma
2 - gamma
3 - beta
4 - error, gamma

1 Like

@zeff013 All your info is correct, you are in the correct system. The planet you should end up on however is Fun Paradise Alpha, which I named this way as it was my starting planet with a new save when 1.3 arrived. I am sorry as well as disappointed that this does not work the way it should. Thank you for the provided info and I will pass this on with a bug report.

Edit: The glyph sequence has been figured out to be the following:
https://forums.atlas-65.com/uploads/short-url/9U6QFI6mGIr2D3t3QWLPYjUW2BF.jpg
The 0 (sunrise/sunset) is however never used as a first glyph from what I understood, so my 3 (dino) first could be valid, with my system most likely only using 1 (bird), 2 (face), and 3 (dino) for a first glyph.

Hummm… this is strange, because I’ve got no error for sunrise as first glyph.
Got an idea!
I have relocated recently and still have old system portal available, so I will try and find out, using previous home planet’s portal, how planets are numbered in my new system and will let know.
I will also check the system with unique planets, which seem to have no portals at all.

1 Like

I have just reported this issue, but I would love to get this to work, as this portal made me move my base in the first place. If I actually had all glyphs, I would probably try a few things myself. So yeah, go ahead and let me know if you find anything useful.