Base Computer Archives bug

There is a quest called Base Archives. You wait for your Base Comp to defrag files contained in it from a previous traveller. It takes about 1 1/2 hrs for it to defrag each time. You can then search it for construction pieces and then search the archives for a bit of lore. The last piece it gave me was the blueprint for the thing that allows me to customize my characters looks.
I am playing on a new game so I have no base to restore. This quest gives building pieces. Not the same as the Legacy Base, though it is still on the same Base Comp.

Iā€™m on a new save too but spent a considerable amount of time hunting old burried tech.
By doing this, I think the Archives Scans initially come up empty because I already have the blueprints.
Last session I got something else (but I donā€™t know what because I flicked through it to fast thinking it was a repeat).
So I believe itā€™s workingā€¦ but itā€™s a bit hard to tell.

1 Like

I am thinking, as some of these issues get fixed we should prolly post that it is resolved. Would be nice to see the many bug threads begin to be resolved so people will know if the issue is still on going or something on their end.
On PC, Base Archives appears to be fixed. Confirmation from others would be nice.