Atlas passes have arrived

Just got mine, 4317 of 10,000.

12 Likes

Did everyone keep the envelope?
I tossed mine or because it looked blank and unimportant. In hindsight, everything is important.
Anyone know how to communicate with a mirror dimension to make sure I dudnt do that there?

Will be entering into when I get home after a good awful shift today. I do recall it being 4 - 00319/10000 tho.

2 Likes

The simulation continues even if you don’t… :wink:

3 Likes

If you got two, then you know what must be done… Ebay! :wink:

2 Likes

Here is what mine looks like sorry for the bad picture I toke it from my phone and yeah I got two (Not sure why but there both mostly the same) anyways I’m super excited for whats next and hopefully its amazing

9 Likes

Do they have the same CSD ID on the back? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah there pretty much the same nothing wild or different

Maybe you’re the C H O S E N - O N E

That would be something but I don’t deserve to be, there are way to many users who worked way harder then I did on this whole project

1 Like

Who knows, the Atlas works in mysterious ways sometimes. It may be part of the arg for all we know.

8 Likes

I also kept the letter but theres nothing on it so I didn’t figured I need to show that. Its cool to finally have something that you can hold In your hands from all of this and it makes a cool thing to display with the game.

Great seeing everyones passes and also great seeing some old names popping up with them :slight_smile:

Welcome back guys, we kept the place as cosy as we could,
we also smoked you a kipper… but to be honest,
that was some time ago…

we figured you’d be back by breakfast.

7 Likes

Bloody hell…I missed breakfast

2 Likes

Got mine in the mail today (05114/10000). I filled out my info in the Atlas Pass Report Form.

11 Likes

Received my Pass today.
CA, USA
via USPS

5 Likes

USPS confirmed. Recieved mine today.

6 Likes

Timing is horrible. I’m on the road again and wont get to my mail until Feb 15 or so.

3 Likes

i hope to recieve one. in texas, so it’ll probably take a little longer than california.

1 Like

I got mine! Went out and bought a PS4 camera just to show it off in this video:

16 Likes