Atlas-65.com pre-launch discussion

Try: atlas-65.com/
:slight_smile:

Will check it out, ok guys gals and fellow travellers/investigators, I’m going to bold and say this is the Our Emily, on the about section of her profile if you scroll down you will see ha an interest in HAM radio and some games amng other things, there are two pictures of plants on her profile I believe we need to find out what the other plant is, not sure where it will lead but possibly another bread crum, who’s with me?!

1 Like

Great work Frank! If you go to the atlas 65 launch thread you’ll find a link there that brings you to the atlas page, it seems some links work and some dont, atlas-65.com/about works for me.

Can you post pictures or links to the flower photos?

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: There is a picture further back in the thread, trying to work out what the other plant is in the other picture. Oh yeah having trouble trying that link.

Ok got on the site, it’s very glitchy an crashes me back to the home screen, anyone having the same problem?

Not sure if anyone knows but her profile has been like that same pictures and all sense the echo site went live or a little before that. One of the first things I did was check FB for Emily gruff and some other folks from the start of Etarc.

1 Like

I think there maybe more to Emily’s interests one in particular, the book “13 reasons why” when you go on the books Facebook page and look at the photos there are some interesting quotes that have been highlighted by fans(possibly Emily) the book synopsys also mentions a mysterious package that contains “cassette tapes” numbered 1 to13.
My bread crumb senses are tingling

2 Likes