Atlas-65.com pre-launch discussion

Well, your best bet is to actually link a copy of the flower and hope someone recognizes it. Or head over to reddit, they specialize in that: https://www.reddit.com/r/succulents/ (actually, https://www.reddit.com/r/flower/ is more likely).

2 Likes

How do I link the image in here?

You can just put the full URL to the image in your post, that should show it. (or at the very least link it)

1 Like

I’m on mobile, does not seem to have a link that I can find, could someone try it from there PC?

I assume you mean this one:

Sean murrays from my island. There are 32 counties in Ireland. HALF OF 32 IS 16!!! ;0; @FRANK_CADILLAC its happening to me too :cry:

“YOU’RE NOT READY FOR THIS”

Here’s another strange connection… The theme song for Space Jam, a movie about space invaders and… basketball, uses the song “Get Ready For This” as it’s theme song and in promotional material, to which the only lyrics are

“Ya’ll Ready for This”

It’s no doubt just pure coincidence but it’s what I think of every time I see that sentence within waking titans website trail.

And the song forever remains looped within my mind.

1 Like

If that’s the right photo (I can’t access Facebook at work, so I can’t verify that’s Emily’s profile picture), it is remarkably close to the pink color we collectively voted for.

From that poll, there were five colors. WHAT IF this pink color is actually tied to Emily somehow and we unknowingly voted for something to happen to her?

That then begs the question… who are the other colors representative of?

2 Likes

I think the flower might be a garden cosmos. I don’t know anything about flowers, I’m going by reverse-image searches:

Cosmos (plant) - Wikipedia ← this one won’t load a preview but it’s a better example from the Cosmos genus page, the link below is a specific flower in that genus.

1 Like

Looks fairly close indeed. A Mexican Aster, which reminds me of: Asteria (Titaness) - Wikipedia (though that is ofc pure speculation on top of a speculative determination of the exact type of flower…) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, that’s deeper than I went, I got as far as cosmos = space.

The pink color is pretty close to the glitchy background from Superlumina, too.

1 Like

HEY ATLAS-65 CHANGED!

Yes it’s a complete sentence!

That’s a very interesting point. Note the wording, it would seem to imply that the site is there, it is ready for us (clues and all). If the message is ready, why aren’t its intended receivers? Are we being toyed with? Who (or what) is making that judgement?

1 Like

Yeah that’s it!! Thanks :smiley:

I think/hope we may be on to something here

Is that pink in the atlas the color the one we all voted for on the last site?

Please explain, it appears to be the same to me

Looks like it if not, very close

I was like that before as well, just check the logo in this vid:

(Though the light on the logo isn’t that great.)

3 Likes

The site is up! (At least partially) I had a feeling something was going to happen soon.
http://www.atlas-65.com

Not for me it’s not, still get city scape and “be patient you’re not ready for this yet”