Are there Toilets in Space

Hi, fellow base builders, I am renovating an old ruin at the moment and putting in a bathroom
I have re purposed a store trough resized for a bath and have used the wash trough but with added taps …. But what to use as a toilet and a shower?
Anyone else made a bathroom ?

1 Like

A clappy, maybe? :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s hard to find one that wasn’t done using glitch building or pc base building software, for example this one has toilet roll made using those thin white floor panels at a size you cant get them and with placement accuracy you just can’t achieve playing the game without 3rd party apps (I think even in glitch building this would be a severe lesson in patience)

The plunger is made out of circular buildings and biospheres XD

This one below looks like it was done using the builder as intended. They used the hologram table as a water bowl (bottom left) :slight_smile:

The base appears to be the science lab light and the cistern is the wall locker/circuitboard/fusebox thingy.

This ones even more basic and eh… I think I might pass on using it. The grate reminds me of this scene… “It’s just mashed it up”

I hope this gives you some inspiration on how to tackle or approach your own porcelain throne. (not the video clip, the images ’ ^ _^ )

4 Likes

Ha ! xxx these are brilliant… I will have fun now …like the … water bowl… very much
Thank you
I knew someone here would have some good ideas xxx

2 Likes

There are many examples and glitch building is no longer really needed since most pieces can be easily resized and rotated.

3 Likes

Here are some of my examples. Very simple and easy to do so nothing fancy.
This is a toilet in my Origins base.

Here is a composting version

This is in my personal quarters on my freighter

I have several versions of showers as well but prefer to think futuristic and use this to blast off the dirt with microwaves

2 Likes

I have had a go…thanks everyone for the help xxx

Funny how pleased I am with this !!!
I will post pics of my renovation soon xxx

5 Likes

Nice job! :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Wow so inventive… love the upside down water thingy

2 Likes

I love that panel of switches so have copied you xxx
Also the toilet roll holder ! Brilliant x

I have resized my bath to make it more realistic and Sam with the loo

Now I just wish I could change into lounge wear instead of this grubby old suit
I feel an imposter because I didn’t earn this outfit it just suddenly happened
I like the rabbit ears so have kept it after all possession is 9 /10th of the law …

4 Likes

Wow great to see so much thought and care put into space cleanliness. I feel like I owe my exosuit an apology as I’ve never built a bathroom and just been going in my suit… I assumed telamon would handle it. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I visited a base with an extremely detailed toilet made out of many parts. It featured a portal in the bowl to both create the illusion of swirling water, and the logical purpose of teleporting away the mess.

10 Likes

I halfways expected the teleporter to be hooked up to wiring with a switch so it can be flushed… :rofl:

7 Likes

IN A GALAXY, FAR, FAR AWAY…

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

“Mum! The teleporter is doing it again”

7 Likes

Wow…that is brill xxx

3 Likes

Here’s my submission. Can’t live in space without a functioning space potty and tub!

6 Likes

If we had teleportation IRL, that’s the first thing that people would use it for, I’m sure… :grimacing: Well, maybe second, after stealing hotdogs. :thinking:

5 Likes

:smile: love it!

3 Likes