The Little Things

It’s the little things that make a house a home or a base more like a place you would like to call home.
The purpose here is to come up with things that can be used to decorate a base with.
Here are some examples.

Tired of the same old couch and chairs? Make a bench.

Want containers that look like they shipped in on a frigate? Here are the Korvax and Gek specialties.

Need a microwave more than an oscillator?

And of course, everyone needs a toilet.

You get the idea. Have fun! :smile:

17 Likes

Great ideas!
Not sure I’d go for the toilet though, a little too “see-through”. :joy:

Love the microwave! I’ve always admired your interiors. :+1:

2 Likes

I was* going* to comment the same but I started getting the giggles about a less-than-appealing-pseudo-fishtank & its inhabitants & decided against commenting…until now of course. I’ll let your imaginations do the rest.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Wait, does that mean you have been using the poor microwave as oscilloscope before? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Latest design in toilets. Instant composting. I can’t go into details because the tech is a closely guarded company secret. Basically, the cutting edge tech instantly composts the contents and the quality plants contained in the lower part take care of the rest of the job. This coupled with the infra red lights yields water that is immediately potable and compost ready for all your gardening needs. It’s amazing! :smile:

6 Likes

You are amazing! :joy:

(and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :heart:)

2 Likes