April 27-29 W/RE Dev Site-May 11 Dev Kit Winners

I received some phone call from London, someone from Trading Live company. It’s real, or could be something from ARG? (I’m from Brazil)

4 Likes

I hope you are not the next person to vanish under the watchful eye of WARE. :scream: :wink: From what I see, Trading Live is an auction. You haven’t been buying cattle have you, lol

4 Likes

No, I don’t. Lol
But I live in a farm. :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe we will have steak in the NEXT update! :laughing:

4 Likes

Caution Advised. Sounds like a scam utilising acquired details.

5 Likes

Yeah I would say it’s a scam, the ARG wouldn’t expect anyone for any money, I advise to block the number, additionally I think there is a website you can report suspect numbers too :thinking:

4 Likes

You can actually type in Google a quote of the suspected scam call/text/email/etc. and you can find websites where others who recieved the same scam reported it.

3 Likes

So @LPlaysGaming has a theory about the link between WARE and NMS and the ARG. It reminds me of this Next Gen episode
TNG 5x06 'The Game' Trailer - YouTube
Check out his latest vid if you haven’t already

6 Likes

Reminded me a bit of the classic Star Trek as well, which I checked out before. Watch the old ‘The Changeling’ episodes for example :wink:

6 Likes

Perhaps, we will all go into the WARE machine aware of what they are up to and collectively we will take control, with Emily’s help. :thinking: :grinning:

5 Likes

There is some text about this in that Ring lore…

4 Likes

Could Emily be Mr Zheng’s ‘in simulation avatar’, to reach players already trapped in the simulation, while he tries to blow the whistle in the real world? Just a thought…

5 Likes

Cobra TV has been saying the voting ends today (Friday), but I’ve found no clue in the emails or WARE site that says this is when the voting ends. Is there any confirmation of this or is it just assumed that the voting would last 1 week?

3 Likes

I remember reading that someplace. I will look for it. I do believe it ends today. It may be after you vote so I am not sure I can access it without being disqualified.

3 Likes

Yeah you’re right, it’s on the ware discord.

3 Likes

@MacForADay this is from the w/are discord channel:

8 Likes

It doesn’t specify a time tho? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m guessing “Friday” means across the globe, hence announcing the winners when it’s Saturday all over in order to avoid confusion… I wouldn’t except any action until Saturday morning in Hawaii, i.e. afternoon in Europe… but that’s just my guess…

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the confirmation! It sucks that discord doesn’t work on my PS4

5 Likes

Winners have been announced!

5 Likes