Anniversary Update Speculation(with spoilers)

News: In terms of income sustainably to support NMS, HG just released official NMS and Last Campfire merch. Now we can show our support of the game by buying shirts and sweaters and plushies! Im definitely getting atleast a shirt.

4 Likes

Since you didnā€™t link it, here:

There needs to be a caption for what the model for the Atlas hoodie is thinking

Also, I wish they sold an NMS face mask

7 Likes

Awww, thereā€™s no portal glyphs T-shirtā€¦

Also, what the heck is a ā€œfashion-fitā€ T-shirt? Is that just a new term for a ā€œgirlyā€?

4 Likes

https://www.t-shirtwholesaler.com/blog/sizing-fit/euro-fit-fashion-fit-t-shirts
So buy larger than you normally would if you like your T to be loose and comfyā€¦

5 Likes

A t-shirt isnā€™t just another piece of clothing. With each new life experience you need a t-shirt that is right for the moment

Ugh. Every now and then I remember how much I hate marketing textersā€¦

4 Likes

Well, it is not a cucumber this time :smile: Definitely a tangerine
(I have 3 zoom meetings todayā€¦I hope nothing big happens)

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t it an eggplant last time? Anythingā€™s better than a cucumber in a programming context. Where ā€œDivision by cucumberā€ is an error that many programmers throw when the code reaches a state it should not technically be able to reach if the logic is correct.

Itā€™s a Discworld reference, of courseā€¦

In any case, yeah, that tangerine smells suspicious. Meaningless texts by Sean are often the most meaningfulā€¦

4 Likes

Oh yes. Eggplant. It was the weird cucumber thing before that. The one that was hollowed out and then buried in a piece of furnitureā€¦

2 Likes

Ah right, yeah, I remember that one :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Was a reply to this

3 Likes

New plants and biomes? :wink: Or just killer tangerine (apparently not orange) trees.

5 Likes

Orange you glad he tweetedā€¦

Tangerine Dreamā€¦very a peeling

ą¼¼ 恤 :tangerine:_ā€‹:tangerine: ą¼½ć¤

6 Likes

Love this reply.

5 Likes

The tangerines must flowā€¦

4 Likes

Lol. Maybe its fruit growing from trees. Lol.

1 Like

Ok, somethingā€™s definitely up. If Iā€™m not wrong, today starts the last scheduled weekend mission, right? So weā€™re probably going to see something on tomorrow or on sunday. Or today, and the last mission was just a red hering.

1 Like

Well a tangerine is a food and it is also considered a food of the gods in greek mythology and we have been feedingā€¦somethingā€¦the abyss? Something that is keeping the Abyss back? ?.. Like we have been going to an altar and appeasing a godā€¦

2 Likes

Originsā€¦orangesā€¦ :rofl:

Starting a new thread

5 Likes

Exciting stuff! Well, looks more like the leaker so far was right about the new features!

This also answers the question of ā€œwill HG stop working on No Manā€™s Sky?ā€. The answer is, ā€œNoā€. And this update is a ā€œsmallā€ step towards a longer journey for HG. As small as the Foundations update was.

Now im more convinced the universe is getting an update.

4 Likes