Keeper of Knowledge Snappie

11 Likes

Cold Snappie

Hypnotizing Snappie

10 Likes

Thirsty Snappie

Sassy Snappie

10 Likes

I wonder if we’ll ever see the plant life that snatches birds out of the sky? Sean mentioned one of the team had put them in without him knowing and he was quite surprised when he saw them, likened them to those things in half life 2 in sewers and under bridges etc.

I also can’t help but wonder what problems these hostile plants had caused in terms of bugs etc that they weren’t present at launch. I think, like the sandworms, they will surface one day when HG have them in a stable working condition.

I can see how the sandworms would have proved difficult to impliment, I’m sure you’ve all come across creatures stuck in the ground that can still attack you but continuously get sucked back into the ground, I’d say this was a glitch that was very common for the sandworms so they’re out of the picture until they can fix the pathfinding and rendering issues.

Sorry veered a little off topic there, your thirsty snappy reminded me of those other hostile plants sean discussed before launch.

4 Likes

It’s bad enough they snap me as I run by. You mean they possibly snap me out of the sky someday?! :scream:

3 Likes

Sneaky Snake Snappie

Simultaneously Sleeping Snappies

11 Likes

Sad Seperated Snappies

Seriously Staring Snappies

13 Likes

Oh snap! I have been referring to these as Snapr and (plural) Snaprz so as so seem a bit more alien a word. They seem to go rigid and emit the gas as they strike. The exact forms and color variations seem to have “blossomed” after the Atlas Rises update.

And below (xenophotographer unknown) is a favorite of mine for Valentines’ Day – “Snapr Love”

13 Likes

Smoke Signal Snappies

Standing Straight Snappie

10 Likes

The Valentine’s day picture is pure poetry! Very Walt Disney looking!
:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Slyly Spying Snappie

Super Stuck Snappies

13 Likes

Looks like a pretzel. :rofl:

2 Likes

I agree, but I got in the alliteration zone with snappies

1 Like

I jump out of my ship to land on this :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

Hope NEXT has worst, still. :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

NEXT Snappy :rofl:

15 Likes

Look what I found!

12 Likes

Innocuous NEXT Snappie

15 Likes