3xperimental (Steam)

PAK entries also contain MD5 values for comparison. So you don’t have to extract, just read the entries. That’s how I do it anyway.

3 Likes

I think the latest patch was so big because it brought their various branches of code back into alignment. Think that’s why the patch notes were so far ahead, they had the fixes done, but on different branches of fixes, also why no patch notes. I think the next update will either push it public, or contain actual new fixes.

This game update has been interesting. I think they are playing with a lot right now getting ready for Switch and all that, whatever 4.0 is…trying to keep it from sliding into the fixes as much as possible. But I think some of it already has a bit… good its gonna be a long month till this expedition is over…then its gonna be like watching the pot on the stove while your tummy growls.

4 Likes

Oooh… That’s big!

5 Likes

yup got excited myself until realized how few files were updated or added. But at least the next time we see an update we should get new patch notes lol

3 Likes

They took the floating parts off the wall

This is what the wall looks like when used along the outside of a hallway

8 Likes

Public it is then.

4 Likes

Well thats an odd update. 48mb. Changed 1 minor thing in inventory tables, and something in globals PAK I haven’t identified. So actual code fixes. bah boring lol
Experimental Branch 16/08 :link:

• Fixed a debug crash.

• Fixed a multiplayer disconnection issue.

UPDATED
An odd update that apparently broke the game, wonder why they pushed this out. Clearly something will be getting patched in the morning.

5 Likes

@Dragonsire : Edited to include the link

3 Likes

Well, it is experimental…

4 Likes

lol I just mean the disease they were fixing seems better than the cure lol.
Hope they patch this for people soon. If not they can always swtich back to public.

2 Likes

Been monitoring the MP, and they definitely fucked it up much more than before… The game now connects, finds players, then immediately proceeds to delete the session :person_shrugging:

Sent a bug report with the exact issue and step execution.

3 Likes

Experimental Branch 17/08 :link:

• Fixed a crash in freighters.
5 Likes