013d:0078:0724:0056

Let’s hope we can find whatever this thing is!

3 Likes

Hi guys don’t want to steal anyone’s thunder, but user aggressive-cat on Reddit was able to make it to the coordinates, and found a message on the planet. Plugging in what was found in the message on WalkingTitan.com, the password was accepted!
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/6g5oj2/the_cassette_tape_arg_may_be_linked_with_an/

No Man’s Sky currently has what looks like a mini-ARG going on right now where 16 cassette tapes were sent to the community, it’s possible the two are connected.

5 Likes

We found it. There was a message that had to be rot13’d. It yielded 97c-303n-5884-p. Which is the password for the second symbol. This was solved by the Deep Thoughts Collective of /r/NMSPortals particularly swampThing. Enjoy

3 Likes

Sorry, what was the message that required the ROT13? Just wondering because we came across this password via a different process.

1 Like

Same as Donny, we got the message straight up. Could there have been different ways to get the password?

How did you get the message?

There was no rot-13 used in the glyph 2 process at all. We got the base64, changed it to NMS coordinates and then went there. The message that we got there we put into the second glyph answer box.

Oh OK. I was mistaken. Carry on.

I can’t believe you guys found it so fast! Really impressive stuff, wow

I think we’re all pretty exhausted from all this :sweat_smile:
But glad we found that second passcode :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty much jello today. I stayed up way too late.

1 Like

seconded : )

I need more sleep, to be honest. I think I practically fried my brain just from watching all of this unfold and from exhaustion xD

1 Like

Hello everyone - if anyone wants to research No Man’s Sky, look at the wiki or the post No Man’s Sky Resources. There might be some information relating to Waking Titan. For example, the site called ‘atlas-65.com’ which has been found to be related to Waking Titan, we have an in-game antagonist called ‘The Atlas’ and the band name for the music is called -65 days of static-

Pretty interesting if you ask me.

2 Likes

Great job everyone across all the platforms. It really shows that team work is the key to solve the mistery of whatever this. And also shows that definitively we can’t just stick to one platform.

@Emily I noticed your PC gaming references up there. Any chance you got a steam account? Would love to add you and maybe play some games after this is solved.

2 Likes

100% - This is an excellent community collaboration

1 Like

I do, but I share it with my flatmate and I’m not sure she’d be so keen on random internet strangers trying to hit her up when she’s online! I also don’t have a whole lot of time for gaming lately :frowning:

3 Likes

Fair enough. But it looks we all might have to make time for some gaming if we want to figure this waking titan.

BTW it seems your time in London is starting to sink into you. Flatmate and not roommate. Next thing you will know what a biscuit really is.

Hi Emily,
You’re probably aware of the “16 tapes” issued recently to No Man’s Sky reddit subs containing
clues to features in the next release of No Man’s Sky. Over the last twelve months NMS has had major updates approximately every 3-4 months. The next major update is expected in July.
The clues being dropped for Waking Titan is so intertwined with NMS play and lore I suspect the whole thing is being orchestrated by Hello Games. I’m not sure to what end.

You, sir are the one who doesn’t know what a biscuit is! But really, London culture has made a mark on me and I don’t mind it one bit.

1 Like