YouTube megathread

Just watched. Excellent job with the recap.

Was there supposed to be a link to your video in that post Orbit?

Right there with you Interns!!!

Only seems fair to this for her now

Thank you @Balmoth. Brings a tear to my eye. :’)

Celebrated today - the anniversary (for world wide release) of NMS! “Zoomed In” Episode 2! Here’s a timelapse:
#NMSDay

Hey @kyle-culver, I made a NMS Version 1.3 Youtube megathread. It’s not stickied but its not hidden in the archives either. You can post on it if you think it will be more noticed by people.

Oh my! Thank you for letting me know! I didn’t realize “Archives” would be hidden. I’ll be sure to post this over there. Thanks Mac! You’re a saver!

Well, “hidden” as in people would have to click a few more things to find it? I don’t know, maybe it doesn’t matter; up to you where you want to post.

I’ve started a podcast! “Beyond The Singularity” can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/beyondthesingularity
And here is the first episode with Content Creator @CobraTV

Here is Episode 2 with @moulesmariner! The only one who went to the London Live Drop during Waking Titan.

I’m scrolling through the trending videos on YouTube and I came across this,

And

I found it kind of fitting :smile:

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man’s Sky / Waking Titan

Beyond the Singularity podcast Ep 3 - I talk with LPlays Gaming about his channel and how he got involved in the Waking Titan craze!

Also available on soundcloud here:

A new topic has been specifically created for Video content, Streaming and Podcasts. This is to prevent posting in this archived topic where no longer suitable. It also prevents any possible duplicate posts with the below topic that used to include video and streaming content, which is now no longer the case. Better organised now, I may hope.

The new topic can be found here:

The below topic no longer includes video or streaming content:

Note:
Please only post in this topic for content related to the Waking Titan ARG season 1

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.