Wishes: "Dream Harder" 💭

You know what I miss…

Stumbling upon things you can’t have aid searching for, (ex. Portals pre-Atlas Rises).

Should HG hide ‘Secret Passages’ in various places, in Space Station, Atlas Station, Space Anomaly and Derelict Freighter walls, floors, ceilings and in and around other buildings, caves and even in the ground as we’re walking, and provide no assistance in searching? - Otherwise, if a map is provided, then only under the rarest of circumstances, and only after a fair amount of work has been invested into receiving such a reward.

They can’t be predictable though, so potential locations would have to be numerous and quite varied; and Space Stations, Atlas Stations, the Space Anomaly, Derelict Freighters and other buildings, etc. shouldn’t always feature them, either. You just stumble upon them, or you may search, but you may also not find.

:mag::male_detective::candle:

The real question will be, what lies beyond…

Suddenly, I get this flashback of being chased down a corridor by -//kzzkt//- :open_book: Is that a book…

â„–16

Why did I include the above quote from a speculations thread? Because it’s an example of something that’s not as it appears. If you expand the quote, you’ll find an edit under a ‘summery’ tag, and more if you expand that. Only then will you grasp that special books could be hidden in these secret passages, as in that thread.

â„–16

Why did I include the above video? Because it’s an example of something I stumbled upon without having any aid searching for it, and my goodness was it a strange, if not weird and obscure piece of audible ramblings.

4 Likes