Weekend Event

In one of the clips in SM’s teaser, there is a face in two frames. I think I saw Ariadne’s face. I don’t doubt it with the recent weekend mission story. Interestingly, Ariadne returned to the Nexus around the same time SM posted that video too. Check it outHero.ExoticHead1

5 Likes

Very funny. I noticed the flags as well a while back. The cylinder off the terminus room is where we placed Artemis. I have hoped for a long time that it would work back into the story.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This week you need:

5 Likes

I don’t know if this happened with the Desolation update or if it came with the 3xperimental patch released today but, I can no longer go to another planet to look for Knowledge Stones. I must go to the one I am directed to. Stinks because the planet it sends me to in my current system has very few stones.

6 Likes

Today’s knowledge stone search, for me, was easier than it had ever been.

7 Likes

The freighter wreck in this week’s mission system yields:
Units & nanites & 3 repair kits.
10 storm crystals.
4 Hadal Cores.
2 Larval Cores.
Various typical relics.
30 Nural Ducts.
3 C starship modules.
A high value relic.
& my favourite…a Cargo Bulkhead which makes out you feighter slots.
Probably worth the 5m price…or take note of the portal address & return later when prices drop.

Not dangerous (few jellys) but there’s some sneaky slip corridors that are easy to miss, that lead into the other sections which had me hunting a bit.

Edit.
I had to swap my mission log OFF the community mission to get the doors to open but it didn’t affect anything once I returned through the portal.

4 Likes
Summary

5 Likes

Interesting reward to unlock this weekend mission :wink:

4 Likes

What kind of reward?

3 Likes

The one from Tier 2 in the image posted here.

4 Likes

Yip i nice nod to ETARC aka Atlas CSD :grinning:

4 Likes

My wife and I groaned when we saw that. Its Pulp Again!

Luckily , we both had gathered a stack since the last time .

4 Likes

If someone could please grab the weekend event conversation. This is as for as I was able to get before getting a glitch.

Hesperus is avoiding us. They’ve been travelling into Korvax space, more and more.
Thanks @DevilinPixy !

6 Likes

This week:

6 Likes

glitched out on me also :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up!

3 Likes

My text bugged in the same spot on PS4 as well.

2 Likes
Summary

I assume this explains why Hesperus is missing though I am a bit confused.

7 Likes

Can’t remember the last time NMS lore wasn’t confusing :smile:

6 Likes