Waking Titan Meme Compilation

So true hahaha

2 Likes

banana for scale!

3 Likes

12 Likes

I wasn’t sure where to post this, found it while scrolling through my very inactive twitter feed. During NMS’s development, for a full 3 years the hype had me so bad that any time I ordered takeaway online, this or a variation of this, were the names given. Sometimes it was Noman Polanski etc etc.

9 Likes
Click here for context

On my way, to the Pilgrim Star… - #5 by Mad-Hatter

2 Likes

I know it’s the “waking titan” meme compilation but I figure its good for any and all etarcian related banter and injokes…

I dunno but I think this post is worth reserving.

Context for this was when we were still looking for a home for the ETARC hub (before @Mad-Hatter found the universal skid mark)

3 Likes

Mr. Noodles is fucking with us!

@itzandp Sorry itzandp, only seen your edits of this with the captions after, feel free to share them here too, for archiving reasons :wink:

3 Likes

With pleasure
6011CBB6-D2AC-44D4-8C1F-FD954D1E0553

D56A6FCA-1D15-4B7C-8304-39DFB5D87BC6

17686E81-685D-4533-81A2-86D97A77F895

Context

Most of the credit to @Polyphemus for doing the legwork of photoshopping the original masterpiece.

7 Likes

Thank you. Always nice to get a mention.

And the titles work really well. The third one, particularly, did it for me. Good job.

4 Likes

I have just seen this! awsome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

0e60a8e365f45744f0e6156692a2d552

Beyond the Wall of Atlas Passes, Emily smiled while Mr Noodles wondered if she would ever see the light of Bob again…

13 Likes

All of the Canadian Citizen Scientists today:

17 Likes

Sean Murray is so very much like Willy Wonka too. He was loved by so many, then when he got burned he went into hiding. Then he announces he is giving golden tickets to lucky winners. Next he starts murdering children til the lone survivor gets to inherit his company?

12 Likes

And then he’ll introduce the flying elevator. One of the rarest spaceships in the Universe. It’s so special, it’s classified as A, B, C, and S, and has a hyper drive capable of travelling through space and time.

Floor 948E-0070-B088-LEM4 please!

7 Likes

I’m Canadian, didn’t get mine… hopefully the mail was late and I was indeed chosen to receive one of the 10 000 golden tickets.

1 Like

There’s still hope, you should know this week! Could be worse, you could be across the pond like @toddumptious or @Polyphemus , poor fellas probably have a week before they find out! (Sorry guys! :sweat:)

4 Likes

I think a week’s pretty optimistic. Since Royal Mail was privatised, they’ve made economies. It now takes at least three months for the rowing boats to cross the Atlantic. Of course, you could pay more, and have it sent by carrier pigeon.

9 Likes

Send all your mail to the republic of ireland, we can sneak it across our lovely soft border to the north, and then we can use the royal Belfast trebuchet to catapult it to the UK, as is tradition.

10 Likes

HELP!!!

13 Likes

Capture

10 Likes