Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

At the current moment we are really in limbo kinda just waiting for all the passes to get out Waking Titan Ep 1: Sequence 1+2 Recap | GAMES - YouTube Waking Titan Ep 2: Sequence 3 Recap | GAMES - YouTube and these links can help you catch up

2 Likes

okay, thanks

Can confirm this was already found back in July. You can check for most commands on the Game Detectives Wiki - Console Commands, although not all found commands are listed.

Fun fact: Both GLYPH and GLYPHS work to get the same output.

5 Likes

Remember these? Still not unlocked, is it part of the things that remained unsolved during phase2 ?

2 Likes

I forgot about those maybe they will come into play this phase

1 Like

I thought those completed. The Mercury Process was basically Loop16 learning, and we all participated in completing the process in Phase 3. If I recall correctly. Not sure if it was an email or what stating the process was complete.

2 Likes

Along the way, you’ve unlocked the first 2500 Level 4 Atlas Passes, and an additional 100 license keys for the Mercury Process. We’ll be collecting your postal addresses soon as a necessary step in fulfilling this and future mailings.
We have a new time-critical challenge for you. The faster you assemble these clues, the more chance you have to finish the mission successfully.
Each class designation has a unique strength that indicates your key role in our ongoing experiment. Remember to stay vigilant, and do not share your class designation outside of the Citizen Science Division.
The Mercury subroutine has concluded successfully, and a new memo from SM about this process is coming in the next 24 hours. We hope it will answer a few key questions you have about our program, and about what comes next.

5 Likes

The command is “Mercury” if you put anything after Mercury you will get the same response:
Mercury%20command

4 Likes

So when they said to get some sleep, could they be referring to dreams? In season 1 there was references to dreams right? So perhaps we are supposed to dream. During REM sleep is when you dream so perhaps that was another clue? (Sorry if this has already been mentioned):grinning:

5 Likes

You could be onto something there! I remember the rather intense WT/NMS related dream I had towards the end of the earlier phase and writing it up to Old Gods in an email with appreciation to their ‘Farewell (for now)’ and that I would be standing by…

…and also, on a another slant but still on topic, I wonder who will be the first to recreate parts of NMS such as their home base, maybe a giant atlas or other related things once publicly released or even whole new games, into here:

http://dreams.mediamolecule.com

Or maybe a collaboration could happen down the line?
They are friends after all :wink:

http://www.hellogames.org/2009/12/media-molecule-visits-hello-games-steals-pcs/

I’ve got my eye on it for a really special project…woOoo exciting times we are ever-in!

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, The Games Detective Discord user “codex#7113” works for A&S and says, “trust me, the intention was not to make you wait this long. we have plans, and they’re awesome plans, and you will love them”

He referred to production issues too, but I can no longer see that comment. Maybe he deleted it as giving away too much. Either that or more gray matter is seeping into my hair!

codex is not working on the Waking Titan project himself, so they are keeping details from him so that he can’t accidentally leak something.

5 Likes

They secretly have Leonardo DiCaprio trying to take over our dreams

4 Likes

I’m seeing the precursors of some of our current Glyphs in these captures from the video, including the diplo.

Long Shot: Glyphs/Sleep/Dreams/Healing, etc. Could any of you amazing puzzle solvers decipher the writings on this ancient relic? And could it unstall the WT2?
Capture%20NMS%20Sleep%20heal%20ancient%20relic

8 Likes

The wait is starting to get to me I’m getting that space madness

4 Likes

Also I spent like 4 hours in the sim yesterday

2 Likes

You must do what you can to protect yourself and your beloved ice cream bar from space mutiny! The captain?! MAD?! No, it is you who is mad to think such genius can falter!

13 Likes

Press it! Press the giant, red, candy-like button and see what happens!

6 Likes

I already did early on in the Arg :smirk:

4 Likes

Happy Happy, Joy Joy
Happy Happy, Joy Joy

(Younglings will need to search You Tube for that one)

4 Likes

To be fair the show has been off tv for like years now

1 Like