Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

I don’t see that as a dealbreaker. The first Waking Titan had 5 affiliated companies: Echo, Myriad, Multiverse, Superlumina, and Atlas. AIHBP could just be another company with their own related field.

The most recent video by AIHBP has a comment that tells the story of four robotic humanoids that link to each other and begin refering to themselves as a single entity, much like the Korvax Convergence.

3 Likes

Exactly!! I think it’s connected. I’ve been diving in to it…hard lol.

3 Likes

I did question Orbit on that comment, he hasn’t actually had any interaction with the AIHBP but rather believes that to be the case based on what he has seen so far. He like the rest of you are most likely right but that comment is not fact :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have been scouring the Waking Titan Google Drive for additional clues to the ARG has anyone found anything?

3 Likes

Besides the obvious Hex code in the file names

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

3 Likes

So after watching all of this brand new channel’s videos, I don’t believe the two are related.

Unless we get a clear cut crossover like an Atlas name drop or something similar, I’m treating this as seperate.

Peeps need to remember that VERY early into WT there was a crossover where someone found a Com Ball with a sequence that was the answer to the 2nd glyph on WT.

So far this channel is over 2 weeks old, so at this point I’d think a crossover event would’ve happened.

And for these reasons…

I’m Out.

3 Likes

In case you haven’t tried it , Mercury is a command that returns as ‘not yet unlocked’

3 Likes

Yea, tried that one too. Clicking on the glyph to give an answer, one thing I typed and the screen flashed green, everything else is red, but no other result. Wondering if that means anything at all.

1 Like

I agree with this 100%.

Initially when all of the Portal speculation started, my initial thought was that the portals in the game would take you to the exact same planet, with different environmental and resource conditions. Almost a mirrored effect. Maybe “mirror” is suggesting that could still happen somehow.

1 Like

I’ve been noticing the same thing. The green the red flash. Everything else
is red. Have you tried mirroring the word?

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, no, I didn’t try that, mirror the word, duh. I’m really not trying am I?

1 Like

I’ve noticed this as well, and it seems to happen with the first word entered in any fresh visit.
Just tried “SPAM” and got the same effect: green arrow for a beat, then the red cross.

Probably has something to do with the way the answer layover graphics are coded, where they both pre-load on the first entry. Just a guess though, I haven’t poked around in the code.

2 Likes

Good observation, I’m certain it was the first word I tried too. Check again later when I’m parked for the day. And I’m going to mirror all the words I’ve tried before.:grinning:

2 Likes

Ok, green flash only happens with the first word, no matter what it is. And tried a bunch of “mirrored” words. No luck.

4 Likes

GOSH!!!

I missed 354 posts!! That is unforgivable!!!
Catchting up fast!!!

Fellow Citizen Arpoja Ready!!

My fellow friends and Scientists @toddumptious @FRANK_CADILLAC @DevilinPixy @William @Polyphemus @sheralmyst @Mad-Hatter @Virakotxa @kerdorin @stryker99 and all the other skilled Citizens, let’s get back to WORK!!

Damn, I gotta go get groceries for saturday!

o7

9 Likes

Have I missed something? Is something happening saturday!? Or is that just the day you’ll have run out of groceries?! Either way I’M ALSO EXCITED!!

7 Likes

Don’t you remeber those crazy saturdays? When you used to pop up when everything was done already? haha
I remember everyone wondering were you were xD

I don’t know honestly, just speculation… but I guess we’ll get an email this Saturday… let’s hope for it!!

7 Likes

I get excited about groceries, too. I should get out more…

10 Likes

It’s always a good day when you get home and you realise the cashier forgot to scan one of the items and ITS ICE CREAM! FREE ICE CREAM!

(

_For the Lactose Intolerant, pretend its… erm, whatever excites you as much as ice cream excites me. Not having diarrhea? _
“I love when I get back from grocerie shopping and none of it gives me diarrhea!”

)

10 Likes