Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

Have you done the Remembrance story line? I believe it may tie into these rings somehow since the rings seem to be playing back failed iterations. Remembrance is very interesting.

4 Likes

I guess the 5th of Jan (1.5) theory was a doozie :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

but this confirms another theary : that we are going from 1.3 straight to 1.5. I like that idea :smiley: who knows what will be in there

4 Likes

All of the ring structure lore (plus much more) can be found here. I agree with you @chelofellow, there are some good ones in there. Particularly at the end.

4 Likes

Maybe they didn’t do anything on January 5th on purpose so we would know that 1.5 is a version number and not a date.

3 Likes

From the videos I see it still could be a date but not the American date (Month/Day/Year) instead (Day/Month/Year)

3 Likes

They wouldn’t have teased the ARG if it wasn’t going to start again for 5 months. That’s totally illogical.

5 Likes

That would fit from a game design perspective. You’re going to need a gateway/lobby into a shared universe if they intend on making a more traditional version of multiplayer. You can’t interact with them in any meaningful way, you get a message that doesn’t make a lot of sense. However, they could inactive (the way portals were) until the patch. Then you might need something like a code from a Atlas Pass v4 or something to punch in and activate it. That make the most sense game design wise. A group of 10k players to test multiplayer before it goes out to the masses.

3 Likes

there is only this traveller - me - myself - and - I
nothing else exist except EMILY
that is all that matters

3 Likes

Yes, I think it looks like a Dark silhouette (human’ish/Biped) from torso and up, reaching out (and touching something on the RED-DOT side of the picture.
-a person in the infinte mirror room

And that silhouette is distorted upwards too

2 Likes

Had a chance to read up on this, -impressive thoughts you got (all of you).

When ever the ARG starts, I just hope we get some kind of information about it (so we won’t miss it).
-till then we are but mere (adult) kids on the back seat going, are we there yet, and then asking the weirdest questions, and speculating out laud :smiley:

love you guys, and love the game

6 Likes

We are just glass in a mirror… Maybe those wheels give a clue to how to solve what is 1.5?
When I typed in -glass in a mirror- I got a reply:

2 Likes

You get the same reply with just typing glass to can’t remember if we did this one in the last phase

2 Likes

Didn’t participate in the first ARG, so am quite new to this :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was insane but alot of fun you should look it up on YouTube so you can get an idea of what to expect with this phase

2 Likes

loop16 is running at WT.
whois
whois you
whois loop16
whois atlas
whois Vy’keen
whois Korax
whois Emily

4 Likes

Here is a playlist of Youtube videos about Waking Titan I made. The people who made the videos give pretty much a play-by-play of everything that happened in the first Waking Titan.

8 Likes

Thanks for the playlist. Going to watch it all…

4 Likes

I was thinking of synonyms for mirror and emulate came to mind. Entered it as a command on waking titan.com and was redirected to a pastebin page. Is this new?

2 Likes

It’s old
Phase 2 see Waking Titan/Phase 2 - Game Detectives Wiki

and your link takes me to titan insurance?

4 Likes