Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

WOW that is cool, It know me lol

6 Likes

There’s still hope for me yet then! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s a good thing may want to put your tinfoil hat on :joy:

4 Likes

I’m in virginia,USA and I keep checking my mail everyday cause Canada is not that far away but everyday I’m just disappointed

3 Likes

considering that 10,000 were to be sent out, I do not think they dumped 10K on the postal service, my guess is 100 per day equals 100 days = 3 months+ for the passes to be passed out!

3 Likes

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: STATUS command update - Waking Titan

A post was merged into an existing topic: STATUS command update - Waking Titan

Please continue discussion for the new STATUS update on the Waking Titan website in the below topic I created:

um i hope not, that’d be a terrible idea lol.

And considering it only took 3 days to get 100 out and pretty soon here we’re gonna have an influx of peeps getting them id assume once they hit the States.

That’d just be way too long lmao. 3 months, ; )

It’s a good day it’s my son’s birthday and we are getting some arg activity

2 Likes

Yep, accidentally had my phone on full volume, that was fun…:sweat_smile:(although I have no idea what to do with it, off to the smarter people to figure it out)

1 Like

Its SSTV and it produced an image with a list of cities and precipitation amounts

6 Likes

This image was gained from the code embedded in the phone call from @LPlaysGaming YouTube channel. Posted by @DevilinPixy

5 Likes

Full summary of events leading to the live drop and password for the 10th glyph can be found in the OP (top post) of this topic:

7 Likes

I had a thought regarding sleep seeming to be a big topic with the ARG so far. It’s probably nothing but thought i would mention it in case it becomes relevant.

Back in one of the old IGN First videos we were shown a relic (the monolith with the writing that is not yet in the game) where you would sleep next to it to heal:

7 Likes

That monolith asset isn’t in the game, but that exact text puzzle is in the game. Just like in the video, you can choose to sleep and it refills your health.

2 Likes

It doesn’t change the time anymore, though, does it?

1 Like

Talking of the time changing, that moment in the video also throws up some (very questionable) evidence of planetary rotation. In the night you can see a planet behind the relic but when he wakes it appears to be gone. It’s almost certain that it didn’t move and is just hidden by the lighter sky. You can see the planet is there in a similar location later in the video but hard to see. Planet rotation is also talked about in that interview.

1 Like

I was just reading something recently on planet rotation and it mentioned that planet rotation was removed because during play-testing, people’s sense of direction was getting messed up when they were flying between certain landmarks on a planet.

The article was someone quoting HG but it wasn’t a direct quote from HG directly, so I don’t know if it’s true. Still found it to be interesting, though.

2 Likes

I hope to see that monolith at some point.

1 Like