type wake 1.5
which gives the result
process already running

p.s. no info on whois

5 Likes

So who is running?
WAKE ZSIGMOND

10 Likes

Never thought of that. Totally makes sense.

1 Like

WOW that is cool, It know me lol

6 Likes

Thereā€™s still hope for me yet then! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™s a good thing may want to put your tinfoil hat on :joy:

4 Likes

Iā€™m in virginia,USA and I keep checking my mail everyday cause Canada is not that far away but everyday Iā€™m just disappointed

3 Likes

considering that 10,000 were to be sent out, I do not think they dumped 10K on the postal service, my guess is 100 per day equals 100 days = 3 months+ for the passes to be passed out!

3 Likes

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: STATUS command update - Waking Titan

A post was merged into an existing topic: STATUS command update - Waking Titan

Please continue discussion for the new STATUS update on the Waking Titan website in the below topic I created:

um i hope not, thatā€™d be a terrible idea lol.

And considering it only took 3 days to get 100 out and pretty soon here weā€™re gonna have an influx of peeps getting them id assume once they hit the States.

Thatā€™d just be way too long lmao. 3 months, ; )

Itā€™s a good day itā€™s my sonā€™s birthday and we are getting some arg activity

2 Likes

Yep, accidentally had my phone on full volume, that was funā€¦:sweat_smile:(although I have no idea what to do with it, off to the smarter people to figure it out)

1 Like

Its SSTV and it produced an image with a list of cities and precipitation amounts

6 Likes

This image was gained from the code embedded in the phone call from @LPlaysGaming YouTube channel. Posted by @DevilinPixy

5 Likes

Full summary of events leading to the live drop and password for the 10th glyph can be found in the OP (top post) of this topic:

7 Likes

I had a thought regarding sleep seeming to be a big topic with the ARG so far. Itā€™s probably nothing but thought i would mention it in case it becomes relevant.

Back in one of the old IGN First videos we were shown a relic (the monolith with the writing that is not yet in the game) where you would sleep next to it to heal:

7 Likes

That monolith asset isnā€™t in the game, but that exact text puzzle is in the game. Just like in the video, you can choose to sleep and it refills your health.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t change the time anymore, though, does it?

1 Like