Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

I disagree. We never got any indication that there would be an in-game version of the V4. That was just speculation by players. It is entirely possible the V4 passes will simply be used as plot tools for the ARG.

5 Likes

Huh 12:45 in the morning… Thought I would stop by. Something will happen soon!

3 Likes

what is your insider information?

1 Like

Just hoping…

1 Like

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Atlas passes have arrived

A post was merged into an existing topic: Atlas passes have arrived

I moved several replies to the topic below, to discuss the arrival of the Atlas v4 passes.
Feel free to further discuss or investigate the return of the Waking Titan ARG here.

For sharing the excitement of the passes, feel free to join the discussion below:

5 Likes

People who share NMS videos, blogs, postings will probably receive the passes first. That way, more positive information about NMS will appear on the Internet.

The rest of us will just have to wait…

TQQdles™

So far, there’s no evidence that bloggers etc. have been favoured. It seems that the passes were posted in Canada, so Canadians are receiving theirs first.

The rest of us will have to wait for the international postal system to catch up. So yes, we’ll have to wait. But not because bloggers have been cherry picked.

9 Likes

I knew it would happen this week!!

8 Likes

That’s what you said three dunes ago…

7 Likes

No atlas pass for me yet :cry::cry::sob:

5 Likes

lol, if I get one, it will be at the top of the world Atlas V4 Pass
since most mail takes an additional 7 to 10 days to get here,
I’m not putting a lot of hope in seeing one.
But …

6 Likes

We’re laying on a special pigeon for you.

7 Likes

Please don’t :disappointed_relieved: the pigeon would not live :slightly_smiling_face:
the pass would be lost on the tundra forever!

5 Likes

Centrally heated pigeon, with rocket boosters?

Let me see - I’m sure we had an albatross around here somewhere…

11 Likes

Mirrors Mirrors Mirrors!

4 Likes

I think that albatross was on loan from the EU, it’s currently in limbo while brexit strategies are discussed, I think Nigel Farage is trying to secure some kind of deal or exchange. Hopefully they have it all sorted out in time for Zsigmond to recieve an atlas pass.

edit in hindsight that seems a bit insensitive, no offence intended @Polyphemus

5 Likes

It’s not so much insensitive as contentious. Discussion of Brexit arouses strong political opinions, that are probably best avoided here.

Let’s just say that the swastika is not my favourite symbol.

6 Likes

Please don’t troll.

4 Likes