Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

But the gravestone lore talks about all things being preserved in the World of Glass by the sentinels. So if they add story where we boot back up all the realities sent there, we could potentially go back to previous iterations.

2 Likes

Went poking around the webs to see if anything else was known about these structures and found this video with a bunch of the rings and the text they produce when prodded.

It isn’t clear, but it looks like all of these were found on the same planet. The lore that comes from them is… fascinating. Worth a watch, but of course, there are spoilers abound (like I need to warn you guys).

4 Likes

Have you done the Remembrance story line? I believe it may tie into these rings somehow since the rings seem to be playing back failed iterations. Remembrance is very interesting.

4 Likes

I guess the 5th of Jan (1.5) theory was a doozie :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

but this confirms another theary : that we are going from 1.3 straight to 1.5. I like that idea :smiley: who knows what will be in there

4 Likes

All of the ring structure lore (plus much more) can be found here. I agree with you @chelofellow, there are some good ones in there. Particularly at the end.

4 Likes

Maybe they didn’t do anything on January 5th on purpose so we would know that 1.5 is a version number and not a date.

3 Likes

From the videos I see it still could be a date but not the American date (Month/Day/Year) instead (Day/Month/Year)

3 Likes

They wouldn’t have teased the ARG if it wasn’t going to start again for 5 months. That’s totally illogical.

5 Likes

That would fit from a game design perspective. You’re going to need a gateway/lobby into a shared universe if they intend on making a more traditional version of multiplayer. You can’t interact with them in any meaningful way, you get a message that doesn’t make a lot of sense. However, they could inactive (the way portals were) until the patch. Then you might need something like a code from a Atlas Pass v4 or something to punch in and activate it. That make the most sense game design wise. A group of 10k players to test multiplayer before it goes out to the masses.

3 Likes

there is only this traveller - me - myself - and - I
nothing else exist except EMILY
that is all that matters

3 Likes

Yes, I think it looks like a Dark silhouette (human’ish/Biped) from torso and up, reaching out (and touching something on the RED-DOT side of the picture.
-a person in the infinte mirror room

And that silhouette is distorted upwards too

2 Likes

Had a chance to read up on this, -impressive thoughts you got (all of you).

When ever the ARG starts, I just hope we get some kind of information about it (so we won’t miss it).
-till then we are but mere (adult) kids on the back seat going, are we there yet, and then asking the weirdest questions, and speculating out laud :smiley:

love you guys, and love the game

6 Likes

We are just glass in a mirror… Maybe those wheels give a clue to how to solve what is 1.5?
When I typed in -glass in a mirror- I got a reply:

2 Likes

You get the same reply with just typing glass to can’t remember if we did this one in the last phase

2 Likes

Didn’t participate in the first ARG, so am quite new to this :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was insane but alot of fun you should look it up on YouTube so you can get an idea of what to expect with this phase

2 Likes

loop16 is running at WT.
whois
whois you
whois loop16
whois atlas
whois Vy’keen
whois Korax
whois Emily

4 Likes

Here is a playlist of Youtube videos about Waking Titan I made. The people who made the videos give pretty much a play-by-play of everything that happened in the first Waking Titan.

8 Likes

Thanks for the playlist. Going to watch it all…

4 Likes