Waking Titan advertise?

I don’t know why. But this advertise makes me so much think about Waking Titan.
It has the same variation, when you think about it?

This girl’s voice in the advertise reminds me of the girl in Tape 9/16.

Tape 9/16: - YouTube <<- voice starts at 15:15

Advertise: - YouTube

4 Likes

Oh hey! That’s my friend @BoomstickJoe recording of tape 9/16

The voice in the commercial is a real girl, while the tape is a computer voice; I’ve heard it is used on Twitch.

3 Likes

By the way the voice on the tape may be or may be not a synthesized voice, but nonetheless it’s for sure a real person that we hear on it, let me explain. Over 95% of synthetic voice that is use now is construct by a processes called concatenation (well the term in English is maybe slightly different…), which is someone that recorded all of the phonetic in a set language and then, the connection is made by the computer to construct the wanted sentence. This is simplified, but I hope you get the idea, and the point is, even if the sentence we hear in the tape was not said by an actress, the voice itself is from an voice actress, so she exist and therefore could be the girl in the ad. :slight_smile:
Oh and by the way too, the other 5% or so is construct from pure synthesis and doesn’t sound at all as sweet as her, trust me.

3 Likes

If a human’s voice is used by a computer to say something the person did not say, then no, it is not a “real person” that we hear. It is a computerized immitation of their voice.

1 Like