Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Oh hell yeah, found these synthetic, type planets in creative mode. Did you notice while approaching the hex planets the bigger hex shapes give away to the smaller hexes, as you approach the atmosphere? It’s all so very futuristic!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

I’ve seen those buildings in some peoples screens but never came across them, wasn’t sure if it was PC mod or new feature in 1.3/ Looks kinda like a mass relay from mass effect. Does it serve any purpose outside of looking pretty?

2 Likes

They are found on all exotic planets and they all give lore like I showed in the video.

1 Like

Ah cool, In work so couldn’t watch the video :slight_smile: I’m on one of those hexagonal exotics but its completely void of any buildings, guess I got the only one where thats the case. Haven’t come across any other exotics in the wild, but I know what I’m hunting for :slight_smile: Do they give any indication of being new exotics from a system scan? Sorry to barrage you with questions!

1 Like

Typically, they’re “empty”, “abandoned” of “life incompatible” from what I’ve found so far. But I am thinking they could be any form of barren planet in general.

2 Likes

What Shota said. They’re all hidden as dead-type planets.

2 Likes

In my shortsightedness I have been going all around looking for lush… And after what feels like a previous life, on Loop15, after so many “giant-stone-spagetti” barren balls, I had been almost conditioned to ignore the coolest biome! Well played, Mercury.
Were not for you @MacForADay, 1.9 could have hit me in the face before discovering one…

3 Likes
    • starts imagining what 1.9 would be like * *

HODOR! HODOR! HODOR! HODOR! HOOODOOOOR! HOOODOOOOOOR! HODOR!!!

4 Likes

I don’t theorize much, but when I do, it’s about Elizabeth and Emily… and the Atlas.

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes