Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

Wow! That time machine is bigger on the outside than it is on the inside! :roll_eyes: :smile:

6 Likes

What a beautiful planet… maybe the bestgood looking I’ve ever seen so far

2 Likes
5 Likes

Dude that’s cool I have never seen NPCs out on the planet know I’m walking around trying to find one

2 Likes

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I made my own video of what just happened with Waking Titan. Please watch @LPlaysGaming and mine both!

6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Spent the whole day on this…phew! Hope you guys like it! A complete recap/summary of the entire Waking Titan Season 2 complete with facecam and some stunning gameplay footage :smiley: Feel free to share elsewhere!

8 Likes

A sped-up timelapse of an exotic planet. :wink:

5 Likes

A wild fan trailer appears. I want stargates in the game! :+1:

6 Likes
8 Likes

I cannot explain how magical it was exploring this beautiful Rainforest world created by RaYRoD! Seeing the E3 trailer Diplos in all of their glory was a fantastic moment in NMS for me :smiley:

4 Likes

“You have run out of likes today. Please wait 42 seconds before trying again”

God damn that was a sweet message to get… I will wait. And then I will know the answer to everything! And also give this post a like!

5 Likes

“No Man’s Sky Atmospheres” is a new series I’m doing. It’s a calm walk-about on planets and moons showcasing their beauty and ambient atmospheres.

I always love watching other people’s videos of planets and creatures they run into. Since I love that kind of content, why not provide it as well. It’s pretty much what I do half the time I’m in the game! Just walking around and staring at everything. lol

4 Likes

While we wait on Waking Titan, here is a playlist of NMS gameplay called “Waiting for the Titan to Wake” that you might enjoy.

3 Likes

nice video, excellent, fantastic, !!!

1 Like
6 Likes

The last few days I have been busy working on this creative short video.
Enjoy :wink:

17 Likes

That is just sooo awesome! Well done @DevilinPixy! <3

1 Like