Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

Having similar issue in browser, tried youtube app but same issue @Virakotxa will keep you posted if it starts working

1 Like

With the influx of new interest in NMS after the NEXT announcement I’m seeing a lot of confusion from newcomers about what the heck Waking Titan is…here’s a clear & easy to follow explanation that gives the context, fun examples & useful resources that explains everything & help people jump in! :smiley:

7 Likes

Ok we’re back on!

Stream was pretty good! Got to look around for my “dream planet”, found an S class multitool terminal and started farming for a while for something good (no luck unfortunately) and towards the end I had a really weird glitch that somehow got we to warp faster to a planet SEIZURE WARNING

8 Likes

Holy smokes, it’s been a while. In the recent discoveries of Waking Titan, node 8081 references an episode from “Life After People”. Since I’m a video guy, I figured I’d grab that segment to help people get right to it.

The ARG moves fast, but I thought it’s still an interesting bit covering micro-organisms on the satellite Cassini. I also show the steps:

9 Likes

Hello CSD!!! SO REMEMBER THOSE ATLAS V4 PASES??? Well, some people have decided to part with their own through ebay (not I because I love my WT-01 & appreciate the GIFT that is the AV4 pass) and they have SOLD FOR LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS. Oh yeah sure, “they’re just cardboard” but they are 1 of 10,000 made of one of the most revolutionary games to have hit the market!!!
I’m grateful to have gotten two of the Atlas Passes through the Waking Titan ARG Campaign and I will be giving the second one away (PASS NUMBER 6,273).
I hope you all check out my video to check out the outstanding prices these cards have sold for. The No Man’s Sky hype is REAL and very awesome in my opinion. A lot of people love this game and will spend pretty piles of pennies in order to own some of these rare items.
Please continue to keep up the great work Hello Games and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COLLECTIBLE MATERIAL IN 2017 AND 2018 AS A GAMING COMPANY INDIE OR NOT. YALL ARE AMAZING!!! <3 <3
Check this video out if ya want :slight_smile:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Thought about putting this in funny pics thread, but the humor depends on your view point and it doesn’t really qualify as a picture :joy:

This was the first diplo I’ve encountered on my new Normal play through. I’m about 80 hours in I think.

It’s also the first aggressive diplo I’ve ever encountered spread out over 800 hours gameplay easily :see_no_evil:

Something about the way it’s walrus like feet make it awkwardly shambles and trip on each step is both terrifying and comical

11 Likes

Check out @BrainsShowcase’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BrainsShowcase/status/1006690803333332993?s=09

1 Like

1 (cool) star system:

7 Likes

Grooovvyy maaaannnnn! Loved the music! :man_dancing:

1 Like

aThe musicsby a two peice called Ratatat, they make super chill instrumentals, sometimes people do raps over em, great band.

@gamer_123 nice video dude, thanks for reminding me about Ratatat :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hay guys hopefully this is the right thread for this if not please help me and move it admin, as I do get a little confused with things at like this at time, Iv got a twitch channel and I’m playing some nms so if your on twitch either doing the same as me…( Il give you a follow) or just want to watch… I seem to find s Exotics a fair bit lol, please drop by and give me a follow and get involved! i’m live on twitch - watch me at Twitch

5 Likes

Hi everyone!
Check out this awesome video @SpellChcek made using some footage I sent him! :smiley:

9 Likes

I call this my gravity base :slight_smile:

5 Likes
4 Likes

My exploring Eissentam Galaxy livestream series has concluded. Here is the full playlist for it. My next LS series will be Permadeath.

3 Likes

I’ve found the infamous mushroom crabs thanks to a subreddit. They were quite kind actually, maybe I’m the infamous one? :star_struck:

5 Likes
7 Likes

That is awesomely cool!

2 Likes