Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

Hahaha!! I can’t even… The quality! THE QUALITY!!! lol

That’s cool, man! I’ll have it on twitch’s VOD and will be uploading a high res version to YouTube. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am #451, dont forget me when you hit your first million subs :wink:

All my good photo mode shots are on PS4, only got PC version recently so theres not many there, but they’re easier to access than the ones on ps4 so I’ll have a sift through and submit any I think actually half way decent for the stream :smiley:

1 Like

Ha! Duly noted. I’m not big on numbers, but always recognize a frequent face. Especially with how active you are on these forums! lol. I just aim to have fun.

Would love to see what you have! :smiley:

Just realised on this PC I forgot to set steam to save uncompressed copies of screens :frowning:

I put up a few for you to choose from, the only rule I adhere to is I never change the time of day. Also I havent messed around with depth of field in NMS’s photo mode, it just doesnt seem all that well implemented right now, or thats just my GPU.

That B&W atlas one, I reckon itll be too dark to make out in the stream but I love those subtle grey lines that compose the ships.

The ship with dragons is right to left intentionally, I was imagining a return journey. the end of a buddy film, the camera would dolly in behind them for a closing shot as they fly into the sunset, the jurassic park theme music coming to a climactic roar :smirk:

Loving some of the submissions in that google drive! :star_struck:

1 Like

I will still accept the compressed images! As long as they aren’t thumbnail sizes I think it should be OK :wink:

Right!? I’ve got plenty to discuss tonight! n_n

“Zoomed In” Stream Ep 2 For #NMSDay!

I’m back with another episode of my streaming series “Zoomed In”. Here’s what it’s all about:

And here is this episode’s folder to submit those beautiful Atlas Rises photos!

Streaming here: Twitch
My twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/kulver

And for more info on #NMSDay and how you can be involved check out this reddit post: Reddit - Dive into anything
Other participants include @LPlaysGaming, @SirianGaming, @AshkerNMS, @legacyzero, @CobraTV, DM21Gaming, JustJarrod, The folks over at NMS Qwest who are doing a special Photo Contest for this weekend! So look at the schedule and keep an eye out for the No Man’s Sky Day festivities. :slight_smile:

See you there Traveller. :rocket:

Streaming NMS on Twitch

Should I focus my Twitch channel on just streaming NMS? I streamed it the other day and did surprisingly well. Apparently people like watching others suck at video games XD

BTW my Twitch is: SentientFalcon

9 Likes

I’ve always beleived you shouldn’t limit yourself to one thing. Especially when it comes to streaming! Too much awesome stuff out there!

I’ll be watching!

I also stream from time to time :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the follow!

2 Likes

Do what you love to do! If you love streaming NMS, go for it. Ppl know when a streamer loves something and when they’re just streaming a game hoping to catch viewers. Do what you love, the rest is a bonus :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dropped you guys a follow. Always fun finding fellow NMS streamers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey fellow Citizens!

Here’s my NMS Twitch channel just in case you guys want to have a look!

I am a newbie humble streamer (12 followers at the moment haha), and I enjoy sharing my game!

So if you guys want to drop a “follow” you’re invited to do so anytime! haha

Until then, you take care my fellow citizens!

Twitch Channel: Twitch
PSN: Ino Toka

7 Likes

Woohoo !! Thank you my fellow @Rinordine !!

3 Likes

Was going to follow, but my school blocked twitch on their WiFi :frowning:

2 Likes

hahaha don’t worry my friend! I will not leave! Thank you!!

1 Like

Dropped you a follow @arpoja

2 Likes

@Dragoon4205 / Mister Kaz_Mordum I guess? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you!! Followed you aswell and left you a message on my wall!

3 Likes

Yep that’s me and thanks for the follow

2 Likes

Just wanted to thank @DevilinPixy @Sir_oops and @kyle-culver for the follow on Twitch! :tada::confetti_ball:

It was a really really good surprise to see your nicknames displaying!

So thanks a lot !

Cheers!!

4 Likes

19 followers! This is madness! image

1 Like