Underground/mountain bases ( or anythi g that requires heavy terrain manipulation really)

Well, im not too got with communities so I’ve been away from the forums for a while now. This thread lived for a while it seems. Me, just waited and now with NEXT it’s finally working flawlessly.

I am currently working on a huge underground base. To avoid terrain problems,I’ve built it inside an extensive cave system.

Pictures of the inside don’t really do it justice. It’s only when you go out into the cave, you begin to see how big it really is.

7 Likes

Oh that looks cool. Me im working on a reproduction of the SGC around a portal I found in a crater. Got 4 floors done ( not sur the game is gonna handle all 28 though) andit’s partly underground connecting in a massive cave. The goal is then to fill the crater to emulate cheyenne Mt. I’ll try to post a video later on.

1 Like

@TWISM and @Polyphemus: I have moved your posts to a new topic. The previous topic is archived and had not had a reply for close to a year. Best to start a fresh discussion on this to make it easier to find and continue with.

For reference:
Archived topic - Anyone had success with underground bases? - #33 by floyd_26 (Atlas Rises / pre-Next)
Related - Base Building Fiasco

Thanks, im really not privy on hoe this whole forum thing works Xd

2 Likes

Allright, I made two videos of the base if you guys want to check it out.

The coordinates for the base are in the comments of part 2.

Let me know what you think.

2 Likes