Traveling to other systems w/o Warp

I look forward to your results! Keep up the good work Traveller! You are making history.

1 Like

Ok, I found a list of trainers and one of the features is infinite pulse drive. Any of these confirmed to work? It would help for more experiments.

1 Like

800,000ks traveled

2 Likes

I used one, but it almost put a virus on my PC and corrupted my game files. I had a back up from right before, so I saved my game and I managed to fix the PC by some miracle. So I suggest not.

I would be ok with a broke save, but not the virus. Ugh

Yeah. Sorry. Couldā€™ve been the site I got it from though. I cant remember it

Results at 11am EST. Weather forced the power to go out and I had to stop. Put my laptop in Save the flight mode. Then I ate and hibernated.

But while we have 3 hours, can someone on Normal Mode PC take a portal to this system and take a screenshot of the icon showing you where I am? I also have a hunch it will be bouncing around.

01D70356DC68 System Gate Coordinates456b4e94e04dacdbb7888fda086fd82f2e92f8f7_1_690x164

Iā€™d come but Iā€™m on PS4.

1 Like

Someone will come. . .I hope

If not then oh well

Are the planets still visible from your location?

1 Like

Lol, not since 50,000ks

2 Likes

God I just wanna play No Manā€™s Sky, ughā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll come in like an hour or two. Also, wouldnā€™t you not show up while your laptop is closed, since that would turn it off?

1 Like

It never closed. I dimmed the screen, muted it. Just kept wifi on and paused the game. Surprisingly I woke up and the power was back on and I was still in game. Also, the trip is almost over. Only 15,000ks to go, thatā€™s 3 iron stacks. :sparkler::fireworks::comet::joy::grin:

2 Likes

AHHHH!!! Dont end before I get there! Give me another hour and a halfish. :scream:

1 Like

FINISHED, Iā€™ll pause the game and wait. @StarGazer777

If I went backwards at 3500u/hr it would take 1754 weeks to get back home

5 Likes

If he shows up and it says youā€™re five minutes away, I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll laugh or cry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well if it doesnā€™t, Iā€™m going to find a trainer and attempt 10,000,000. If I donā€™t have inf boost, not happening.

Would i need a ship to correctly measure how long it would take me? Because I would need to do that base exploit, and I canā€™t overwrite mine. And it would be hard to measure from on foot on a planetā€¦ I guess I could try to make a save at my current base, or make a back up there, do the base exploit to check and then go back like it never happened?