Traveling Back to the Euclid Galaxy

New Glactic Web!

No SpacePort in system

6 Likes

Never seen so many contacts…do you have space port missions ongoing?
The space port-less systems usually have the most interesting planets. Thanks to teleporters, it is not too much of an issue.

1 Like

no missions, I am just exploring

Here is more I found on the RIM

Abandoned space ports

the station is the prvious version of NMS sspaceports

7 Likes

You can find those at will - install both the economy scanner and the conflict scanner, then search for systems with a dominant life form, but no conflict details.

1 Like

An intresting thing I found with NMSSaveEditor

you can delete ships from your inventory.

still investagating program

3 Likes

I’m a “Rim Runner” too. There are a lot of lone-planet “Uncharted” systems, no space station systems, and abandopned systems with degraded space stations. The spations are dark inside and your Torch won’t shed any light, but the terminus there seems to work. Odd but I’ll take it. :wink:

It might be nice if an “Uncharted” system could become “charfted” after a visit. Maybe then eventually uncharfted and unpopulated systems could become populated by NPCs again.

4 Likes

I wonder with the “Beyond” update if they will become players systems?

2 Likes

is theree a way to get coords for planets in uncharted space?

Just drop a signal booster on the planet and convert the code to glyphs on the Portal Decoder site. Then you can portal in to it from another location.

3 Likes

to me dumb dumb dumb lol

2 Likes

Actually, you can. You need to go to the Space Anomaly and go to the big portal that is on the room that is in the right side of Nada and Polo, or behind the simulation where Atermis is.
There (on the portal) you can go anywhere you already went (even if it’s in other galaxy). If you don’t know in what galaxy is this sistem, base, etc you just need to click it and then will appear in what galaxy it is.
Sorry, my english is very bad bc i’m from Brazil and I rly hope this help you (even if your post is from march lol)
You probally already know this.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @pmaxnuck. This is an old archived thread. Generally, we do not post in these archived threads because so much has changed since then. We have a number of current threads under the NMS Beyond headers. Feel free to share you current NMS journey with everyone and welcome aboard!

2 Likes