The Unique CSD Identifier

I think I’ve figured out what they mean, but I don’t know what to do with the information. Should they be kept secret, or are they even needed now that the Titan is awakened (i.e. the ARG is done)?

2 Likes

How about you just tell us?

8 Likes

When I entered my code into this:

Converting Hex into ASCII, I got a Chinese (edit: or possibly Japanese kanji) character back. Sorry if this has been repeated elsewhere but I haven’t seen any mention of it.

Since I don’t know anybody else’s code I’m not sure if this works in all cases, and I’d advise against sharing just in case there’s some other utility for the codes in the future. Which I guess is why I asked in a roundabout way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m 16-A, I’ve seen L-15 around a bunch on the game detectives discord, and I’ve also heard about WT-1.

1 Like

He means your Citizen ID that is at the open of your emails.

1 Like

I figured this some time ago, but it still not making any sense. They asked us to provide nickname to adress us with and then they started to use this hex string. I guess it served them as good as anything for any activity tracking and data collection. The only interesting part in converting my sign into this asian character is that it looks like it is combined from the letters of the nickname I asked them to call me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm, curiously mine is also similar.

1 Like

I also got such a character, when I ran that through a translator (from Chinese) mine came out to the letter ‘A’.

1 Like

I don’t think you are following the conversation, bud.

1 Like

Not to be a debbie downer, but has anyone tried it on a different converter? I have tried it on several different sites and get varied results…but no characters as the op site. Just curious

EDIT-
By the way, mine is 凟, translations… rude, annoy, harass, or profane.
I am not digging it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

When I put mine in, my code turned into the korean character for gold. I like it!

2 Likes

I got a nonsense korean character, a Chinese character which I think means “servant” or “soldier”, and two extra hexadecimal digits left over

1 Like

Han character

萕 (radical 140 艸+8, 14 strokes, cangjie input 廿卜大中 (TYKL) or X廿卜大中 (XTYKL), composition ⿱艹斉)

water-chestnuts
caltrop

Weird.

1 Like

Ok, I tried looking for mine as a Han character and got: to pierce or breakthrough. Much cooler than ‘A’!

1 Like

I’m not sure about any of this :confused:
Mine is an eastern addition to the Canadian Aboriginal syllabics

1 Like

Im a vegetable :joy::sob:

3 Likes

This is what i got s‘½íÏ

Cant find a translator that’ll work too. Looks interesrting at least.

1 Like

Mine translates to ‘hair’ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

ٽ mine is sindhi and means isolate… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

喔 : Signifies surprise, sudden realization or anguish.
Wubba lubba dub dub!! Makes scary perfect sense… They are watching.

3 Likes