The Purge (Potential Spoiler)

For those who are working on The Purge in a new game.
SPOILERS ahead.
I was wondering if anyone has passed this point yet.

From the Galactic Map it appears as if we may actually go to the center

Here is what my path looks like on the Galactic Map

I ran my view down the path and it actually looks doable. Before BEYOND, it was not really an achievable goal but it looks like that may have changed.

4 Likes

That would be interesting, if it does take you to the center. Let us know if it does.

2 Likes

Will work on it later today.

2 Likes

You want to find out or be spoiled?

2 Likes

Being spoiled every now and then is nice. Lol.

3 Likes

You can leave a blurry post below or PM me. I have always been a bit spoiled. I don’t want any lore or outcome, just a yes or no, we will or will not make it to the center.

3 Likes

Same here. Spoil me through here or a PM.

3 Likes

707000 lights is still a very long trip. I hear you can now do up to 10’000 in one jump with a fully upgraded freighter drive, though, so that would be below 100 jumps. Still quite a road trip, but it does feel doable.

3 Likes

I was also hoping for a real reason to go to the center since it is the heart of the glitch. Was hoping the new lore would work that in.
Even so, yes it does seem like a more feasible trek. Before, it was just too much trouble so I have never been to the center.

1 Like

Since my legacy save works with the update, it will be quite awhile until I start a new save to see this.

In the mean time, I would like to know mostly for curiosity and to correctly advise players (in game, with the spacing guild or here.) Of course, I would expect spoliers to be blurred or DMed.

2 Likes

please post the results

2 Likes

It is the same results, with a bit different means of achieving the results. For example, the mind arc is a different recipe now. There are a few tweaks in similar fashion. The purge still wants 16 jumps to new systems, not actually getting to the core

4 Likes