The Lighter Side of NMS: Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Maybe it’s spreading.

8 Likes

Was this picture taken in an abandoned system (having a broken space station?)

3 Likes

11 Likes

In abandoned (as opposed to uncharted) systems, all buildings are abandoned buildings. Hence the name, I think.

4 Likes

Music soothes the savage beast?

4 Likes

Nope. System had a working space station. However most of the few building that I flew over were abandoned.

5 Likes

I’ve only been hunting crashed ships in the fully functional systems. All have been Korvax systems since I have Korvax Casings.

4 Likes

Ok, that’s interesting. Never saw that, then.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Well, that’s also new above water, no?

2 Likes

“… we’ll be experiencing some heavy turbulence, but it shouldn’t last too long …”

11 Likes

I have an infestation

…also, these animals keep running through my room :frowning:

10 Likes

You built a disco, the locals wanna dance!

6 Likes

Reload time!

Me.
In my ship.
in my freighter.
…sort of.

Oh. And taking damage.

Warped to my Freighter and found myself crashing through and into the inside of it. :joy:

9 Likes

I had the same happen with the Nexus. Instead of slowing down, my ship flew at full speed straight into the Nexus, through the corridor, entering like a maniac. I felt sorry for anyone who was inside at the time and hope nobody got hurt.

I then bounced off and flew backwards into space again (-543u). I think I must have been knocked unconscious, because I had to force quit the game as I could no longer control anything anymore.

The screenshot doesn’t do justice to what actually happened. I all just happened too fast to get a good capture.

8 Likes

Eye see you!

2 Likes

Very weird experience.

Went to do some personal exosuit refining and found this…

Both the Salvage Data had spawned and the Nanites… I don’t know the exact trigger or sequence to replicate this, but I think I may have forgotten some Salvaged data in the refiner, quit the game and on new game the glitch happened, but not exactly sure.

8 Likes

What a ripoff! I was told this was the real Tau!

13 Likes

New base, but a small problem:

I tried each of the words separately and “Luderica” was the culprit even though the game named the planet Luderica Prime. Had to truncate it to progress.

Now I am desperately wanting to know why this word is considered profanity and in what language. :joy:

10 Likes

Possibly the ‘Lude’ part? Could mean ‘crazy’ in Bosnian, ‘pimp’ in German, or as a reference to a drug (Methaqualone). I have no idea at times, just a wild guess.

5 Likes