The Lighter Side of NMS: Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Luder : Danish word for prostitute/sex-worker. But also widely used as a demeaning word for women, often used to provoke curse, insult etc. others both men and women.

He used to buy sex of a Luder at Istedgade.
His mom works as a Luder at night.
You’re such an ugly Luder.

5 Likes

Well that’s just ludicrous. :smile:

6 Likes

Someone forgot to mention that to the procedural planet-namer.

And I thought Luderica sounded so pretty. Still do.

It is after all an ancient and noble profession.

4 Likes

I’m never going to play Ludo again.

4 Likes

That’s not considered profanity by any standards.

Wouldn’t ever have heard of that, and german is my mother tongue.
“Luder” is more likely, as pointed out by Polyphemus, though nowadays that’s not exactly profanity in german anymore. You can call your kid a “Luder” when she’s misbehaving or even just very lively and nobody will bat an eyelash. The profane conotations of the term have by now been taken over by “Schlampe” (pretty literally: slut).

4 Likes

I wonder how Ludo from Labyrinth feels about all this? :joy:

20200102_011506

8 Likes

…certainly doesn’t look happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I thought my base was meant to be a sanctuary until this beastie burst through my front door!
Someone cleverer than me once said, ‘In space no one can hear you scream’.… Well that’s because they could only hear me, yelling from the other side of the galaxy!

Funny though.

It would be so cool if just once in a while something might escape in our base on a planet or on our freighter (something we might be transporting) to either chase us or we try to have to capture it. Perhaps before it destroys some of our crops or ships or NPCs or friends!

Like wise it might be something furry and cuddly that escapes and starts painting our ships funny colours… :thinking:

…Or maybe we could save a princess in distress… Now that might be a good idea for a movie…??

11 Likes

My ship looked glitched when I loaded back into the game. Looked fine with camera view though. Had something similar happen before, where I couldn’t get into my ship at all, but the cockpit glass looked fully transparent instead of darkened, with a pretty cool look inside. This time much worse though, like one of those hobby choppers… without the rotor :rofl:

13 Likes

8 Likes

Wrong again, Atlas. ;`)

8 Likes

11 Likes

Pulled underground by a snappie, eh?

4 Likes

Must be the top trader at this trade station… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

@kliktrak Game is getting confused a lot lately about what constitutes a Landing Pad. :joy:

10 Likes

Are you sure you’re not just drunk? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

High on Life, my friend. High on Life! (also clinically blind) :joy:

4 Likes

VR silliness is still ongoing. :grin:

13 Likes

Doh :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Gek chestburster :-o

10 Likes