The Lighter Side of NMS: Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Yeah well, sometimes you just don’t know until you try. :flushed:
Seriously, I was hoping to sit on his flat-top but, that is not where it put me. :grin:

6 Likes

I’m noteven saying what that looks like! LOL.

5 Likes

I feel for you man, I too have had to dig myself out of trouble…

11 Likes

I’m slowly adjusting to my new found telekinesis skill.

14 Likes
13 Likes

Not-so-buried treasure.

13 Likes

Ok, this is pretty funny, although collision doesn’t quite scale with it :rofl:

Inside view more or less remains the same, and Captain Camcomp was not amused … :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Wait, is this a mod, or can you actually scale geobays, and the exocraft scale with it? That would be the most awesomely cool bug ever! :rofl:
Also, wasn’t aware you can place exocraft on your freighter…

6 Likes

You’d need some help. I used the Save Editor as well as a Blender tool. I doubt it allows you to scale Exopads in Vanilla.

6 Likes

One of those landing pads is fake! :joy:

Hit E on the green signal and just kept going straight through to the ground. ;`)

9 Likes

was going to see if I could clear area …nope not going too lol

11 Likes

Stripped, while I was away.

11 Likes

Damn those pirates! :grin:

4 Likes

Follow the jawa tracks…

5 Likes

Ship was spinning during the warp

11 Likes

Looks like a very cool multitool design. :wink:

5 Likes

I got a nice surprise when I jumped through a portal elsewhere to find the one on my Eissentam Home Planet. Of course it spawned me on the cliff (in)side :rofl:

11 Likes

MTFBWY.

8 Likes

Not often you get a welcome mat to an abandoned building.

10 Likes

Woah, that’s crazy, I just encountered one of these today myself, and don’t recall ever seeing one before! I can only remember a similar deserted settlement from the very first community event planet, but I don’t remember it having whispering eggs.

Could there be something interesting developing here? First the weekend monstrosity attacks, now this?

7 Likes