The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

First time encountering this planet type

6 Likes

I meant to post this back in February but now seems like as good a time as any :slight_smile: Just clearing out the last little crumbs before Beyond.

So in the three years I’ve been playing No Mans Sky I think I’ve encoutnered almost every bug everyone else has in terms of glitching through geometry or being catapulted across terrain etc or landing under an archway thats difficult to take off from… This one was a whole new and terrifying experience.

I was landing on a planet, maybe coming in a little hot but nothing I haven’t done before, the ship angled to land on the surface but phased through the ground and landed in a cave underneath the service. A cave with absolutely no entrances or exits. A cave I should never have landed in XD But I cave I landed in anyway.

Of course fortunate for me this happened in modern no mans sky times, not ye old no mans skye times, and I jsut dug out and recalled my ship to phase in above me and land :smiley: I

11 Likes

Courtesy of legacyzero on discord

8 Likes

Glitched planet - trade post landing and even my own ship at a portal

7 Likes

11 Likes

From discord user Maniac

8 Likes

Now give him a Santa hat and a plate of cookies. XD

2 Likes

Buds on the Bay - wild Giant GekNip

8 Likes

So they say ride the fauna…they say new item crafting has been added…

Does this include saddles for certain beasties…its more than just chafing I am concerned about…

7 Likes

Have you ever been saddle sore? It would be so funny if we dismounted and limped in pain for a short time afterwards… :rofl:

4 Likes

lol indeed :joy:

4 Likes

Or get buckarood and sent face first into a snappy :slight_smile: that would be a neat feature. I always welcome new ways to die in this game :+1:

On a side note, who will be the first traveller to die attempting to mount a biological horror?

7 Likes

The race is on. Making it my first stop. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Today NMS universe meets mine…
Bet this isn’t the place for this photo… forgive me please.

12 Likes

Wow! Love that. :heart:

2 Likes

It’s NMS in real life. I will move it for you to the lighter side. :smile: If only I could grow those flowers around my base.

4 Likes

Here is some smaller glitches i found … They are freakin awesome when u find them, I used to take screenshots of buildings glitched into the terrain. (Edit: Just want to add that no mods were used to cause the game to act wierd. I may use mods first after HG decides to not update the game)

9 Likes

Mountable containers confirmed :ok_hand:

4 Likes

My daughter has a request for good NMS memes. She says all she sees online are bad ones from the days of rage and hate.

4 Likes

Well, what’s so bad about a guy humping a container…? :rofl:

2 Likes