The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Had a similar experience ages ago.
The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics - #142 by Mad-Hatter.

4 Likes

The problem was more that there was a Twitter outage that evening, as I have got it to work before. Ideally I’d like to take the video off PS4 so I can use it with some of my own music, PS4-Mac transfer seems more problematic than to PC though.

3 Likes

Impressive resume…never did quite get its name though…

12 Likes

Portal Travelling Glitter Sparkles

9 Likes

Travelled to an old pre-NEXT homeworld portal address…system had changed so much that old com balls were floating in Space - I remember there used to be 2 com balls, but only one was visible now, yet both messages would appear when I approached.

10 Likes

So a funny thing happened on my way to see @johnnycloud
He probably wondered what was taking me so long

Since I keep losing my Portal, I had to go looking for some cheap Gek Relics. Things went wrong right from the start.
Once I finally got Portal passage approval from the local Gek Cultural Protection Commission, I found myself in a strange place…floating comms…

Bases that don’t exist…

But I really was there…

I think…

11 Likes

Haha! It was funny!
That really was strange because there seems to be a base icon showing in the image you posted. Yet the planet I expected to see you on has no ossified star corals??? That is madness!!! :woozy_face: but it was very amusing!

Then again it could be experimental and standard builds of the game conflicting somehow.
I wonder what part of the universe you were really in …

Perhaps this is an indication experimental and therefore Beyond - may indeed possibly reset our universe.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Hooray! \o/

5 Likes

Finally got the B(ug) class hover-craft upgrade…

5 Likes

Ummm … huh???

14 Likes

Well, I guess he could have killed you first and then chanted death. :rofl:

8 Likes

Excuse me please do not land on my freighter!! This was a raging battle that began above the surface of Cobra Cake Prime. I witnessed it from the ground and went up to see what was going on. lol.

7 Likes

You were correct haha.

Proof!

We’ll have to try again. I need a race track guinea pig. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looks like they are all going nuts over the cake. Fighting to get a piece of it :rofl:

5 Likes

Hmmm someone’s been hitting the GekNip pretty hard…scuff’d indeed…

10 Likes

Gek’s in bad shape if he was asking for money. Might be more than Nip.:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Looks a little pale for a Gek…

4 Likes

I think I know that guy…
:grin:

4 Likes

The Crater of Carnage…the Ditch of Death…

7 Likes