The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

You can’t plant carbon, but you can refine it from some plants and oxygen. You could also just mine plants.

1 Like

The Standing Planter gives carbon, but I think the blueprint is currently only available from pre-Next saves, like NipNip plants.

3 Likes

Thanks yeah i thought there was a blueprint that maybe i had missed. Ok back to the grind of lasering the leaves…

1 Like

Make friends with someone with a legacy save who can build carbon planters. Then join up & get them to build some for you.
Position them in a sort of circle so you can do the pan-&-pick method (like biodomes)
Better than shooting trees all day.
I wish there was a pure ferrite mining machine too…

3 Likes

I started a new save with NEXT and I can build standing planters. I have them in every base.

3 Likes

Zendesked!

That’s another bug similar to the clouds when parking the freighter at the edge of a planet atmosphere…
Spawned into a new system, and spawned inside the ring of a planet… and that’s the result… (Zendesked)

:expressionless:

11 Likes

Poor fishy :frowning:

9 Likes

They are, after all, listed as “intelligent” :smiley:

1 Like

My race initiator went all retro

9 Likes

Has anybody seen this before? One outpost was completely ignored by the landing spacecraft, so I’m thinking that it’s not intentional.

Does the next big update include more weapons? I think I’ve got that covered.

That’s it. I’m suing my autopilot.

8 Likes

Yes I’ve seen that before.
The ships always favour one over the other.
Same thing with minor outposts too. Sometimes all the ships circle the outpost ignoring the trading post

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

hmm-- ok ok I’ll Leave-- :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes

No way to mine the Rocks inside a random base… very annoying.

9 Likes

Yup, seen this before. If there are two landable buildings close to each other, only one will be pathed. In my case it was pretty hlarious, because one was a trading post, and the other one was a simple outpost. All ships were circling the outpost waiting for its landing pad to be free, while nobody was bothering to land at the trade post. :smile:

4 Likes

9 Likes

I think the voxel scan things are intentionally back in the game.
I get them fairly often now.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Bug Photobomb :grin:

15 Likes

Glitching Space Station in an abandoned system consisted of these giant intermeshed panels continually spinning and flipping. Was kind of freaky…

14 Likes