The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

“Well the good news is the accident happened before we finished construction. The bad news is, well I guess the good news sorta already covers it.”

10 Likes

@toddumptious does his rain dance around a lantern while in the background my Roamers jets are jammed on.

Caused by a graphic lag mid step during multiplayer

12 Likes

About a week ago I complained that someone kept stealing my sliding door so I replaced it with a holo-door.
Now whenever I load up I have both :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

This one is one of the most amazing TK’s Ever, and he was Gek.

I present the entire base floating.

XDragon

9 Likes

Monkey see, monkey do

12 Likes

Location Location Location

12 Likes

Nailed it.

it is said this large yellow constructs wings evolved over time to terrify its predators and its predators children. It sees you when you’re slipspacing, it knows when you’re in warp.

14 Likes

Took me a minute to figure out where they were!

12 Likes

Now I can’t get The Great Escape music out of my head, except with gek like whistles and a 16bit drum loop :joy:

5 Likes

The advantage of base building underground. When the Sentinels go looking for you, they have a tendency to get in over their heads…and get stuck that way.

13 Likes

Another excellent landing.

The display for my ship has been like this since I started this playthrough.

12 Likes

Changing ship should fix this…happened to me too back in Atlas Rises.

2 Likes

9 Likes

It really wanted to make snow angels and you didn’t have the heart to tell them it lacked the required appendages.

@SingularGleam bout time someone built some monuments to worship the ringed planets. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can imagine my surprise when I went to land… and my ship just carried on going through the ground and landed on top of a cave…

Didn’t go very well when I tried to take off again, either :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

That component is definitely not part of my frigate.

How…What…Dang it Polo…

8 Likes

My default landing spot at my new farming base. Did someone say we were to get submarines? When teleporting to this base, my character is shaking while everything loads in, to then be launched towards the opposite side of the water. I end up having to swim back to my base each time now :joy:

11 Likes

Have same problem with two bases haha, need to be more careful with where I place that computer and what I build around it :joy:

one base starts me shaking by the shore then shoots me 300u into the sea, another spawns me shaking then forces me through the dirt and into a cave below, gonna have to construct some stairs down there soon

3 Likes

This bases teleporter had a slight malfunction.

8 Likes

I should probably blame myself for placing my base computer out of the way:

7 Likes