The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

And that’s a nice Landing Part.5

9 Likes

7 Likes

No Idea what that was…

14 Likes

11 Likes

Just having a little break right here…:joy:

Humm, I guess this one didn’t go so well… I can still interact with him so … it’s cool!

11 Likes

I had found the same, as you may have seen in the screenshot topic. I believe it is basically the end of the mining beam, but for some reason found in the wild.

2 Likes

My overseer is pretending to be as tall as I am…

12 Likes

I love how the chair looks like a ginormous collar of evil! :smile:

2 Likes

Having just been to a music festival last weekend, I do have to question how much of that acid is still in my system when I see stuff like this?

I stepped into the doorway anyway and I could hear colours and smell time.

Remember kids, if someone offers you acid at a music festival, you look then square in the eye and you say

“Do you have any unstable gel to go with it? I need the liquid explosive to make portable reactors.”

oh also, don’t trust the cosmic frog out the window to my right there :frog:

Put my overseer to work upstairs but I keep finding him slacking down on the couch, so rather than get angry I just binge watch boxsets with him while he finds funny things with his tablet on imgur.

Flew too fast towards a small outpost I had built and got wedged between the mountain and decking. Struggled in there for ten minutes not taking damage but unable to leave and a good silly two hours since I last saved :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

So in the end you’ll shoot him in the head because of an argument over whether it was right that firefly got canceled… :smile:

2 Likes

Why would anyone ever argue for the case that it was the right thing to do? I suppose it may have stagnated and gone downhill like Buffy… Oh damn. Okay so in this instance do I shoot myself?

2 Likes

I don’t know if this qualifies for funny or light.

The idea of a Gigantic, blank faced, eye gleaming Anomaly that stalks you atop a Sentinel Walker is actually quite terrifying.

Sweet dreams, Travellers :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

Be careful where you place you Base Comp…next time you warp there you may have to look around for your ship…

9 Likes

This is what happens when your warp path intersects that of an incoming Freighter…

Yes I had to reload my auto save.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Erosion :grin:

4 Likes

Ouch !

15 Likes

This one is right up there with my “This is less text” pic.

Does anyone else get random colors in the space stations?

Yes. Yes it is :rofl:

What happened to my face?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

Certain space stations seem to have a coloured filter applied to them l, I’ve seen green, yellow and red the most.

I’ve also come across systems completely devoid of colour except anything that is red. In space everything is fine but land on freighter or planet and its another story. I’ve heard reports there are variants on this too but unsure

1 Like

I had the same thing happen with my base on the edge of a floating island. My ship at some point, after expanding my base, spawned in a location over the edge, to then be moved down with me falling even further down. No biggie, but it makes me wonder how the game decides where a ship needs to land when teleporting to base. As a side effect, I can not build above my ship either, as for some reason it obstructs building. This is fixed when I either call in my ship or move it myself.

2 Likes