The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

My techs and manager are feeling a little low.

From the outside.

15 Likes

@temp I noticed this too :slight_smile: can be fixed if you raise the ground with terrain manipulator. Also the outside shot is giving me weekend flashbacks to portapottys and communal showers at a music festival I just got back from :see_no_evil: :joy:

When i first booted up NEXT last week, I left space station and headed straight for my freighter.

To my surprise the Korvax were much taller now. I thought this was intentional because they’ve always been the tallest race, so I thought they were taking them to the next level, gek for people who want a lower view and korvax for those who wanna feel super tall.

It wasn’t until two days later I realised this was a bug with freighters.

For comparison sake here’s a gek friend standing next to Korvax (I’ve also since learned they were seeing Vy’keen on my ship but they were new and didn’t know what a Vy’keen or korvax was)

6 Likes

Thanks! Got four out of the five back up where they should be. Will move the other one to a different spot and then add some material underneath.

1 Like

The marvels of ancient building skills.

If I stay right behind him, he will never see me!

12 Likes

Looks like NPCs use the floating parts trick too

7 Likes

I wonder if you scanned him, would current protocol be set to “Admire Decorative Wall Flora”?

4 Likes

Hu… Houston ?

There was a frigate too. And all disapeared after i took the pic.

14 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :muscle: :meat_on_bone: :crossed_swords: :rocket:sorry my immaturity is occasionally uncontrollable!

4 Likes

11 Likes

I hired a Tech for my base and he had the nerve to show up in an outfit almost exactly like mine. I don’t know if he is ashamed or angry but it seems he doesn’t want to acknowledge me…awkward…

14 Likes

And it seems that Sentinels can see you through the windows now…they are a little bit smarter than before. No matter where I moved he kept looking at me…:scream:

12 Likes

A few interesting observations in todays session…

Butterflies in my Base

Stoned…

14 Likes

See-Through Butterflies…:grinning:
Do the stone’s eyes seem like they follow you as you walk past? :ghost:

3 Likes

The extent of my PVP woes so far…

Gek friends posing in odd places and sending me the photos. This was the only safe for work version they sent :smirk: the gek are a strange lot.

13 Likes

Say hello to the exquisitely named ‘Manager Ego’.

12 Likes

Someone who mumbles their words.

2 Likes

Should I believe them?

12 Likes

Also the way he insists on calling me ‘friend’.

1 Like

I think they forgot how some NPCs looked when animating them… (That’s not a nose)

6 Likes

My cargo was placed just between the two layers of clouds.

10 Likes