The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

It was okay after a restart. :sweat_smile: :scream:

5 Likes

A Baby Space-Whale plummeted out of orbit?!

21 Likes

Indefinitely Grounded!

13 Likes

YAY! Have a nice day!

xD

16 Likes

So that’s how they…kzzzkt… Do it!

9 Likes

It would be so funny if someone put together a bunch of clips and narrated a nature show over them. Especially if you could catch the aggressive critters killing others. The whole, ‘little does the creature realize he is being sized-up for lunch’ kind of thing. I was watching one aggro critter on a killing spree one time. He must have killed at least a dozen others, one right after another. I finally couldn’t take it anymore so I put an end to it. :disappointed_relieved: It was too distressing to watch. :weary: Of course, whoever did it, would need to sound like David Attenborough.

6 Likes

Awesome idea the Fauna behaviour easily lends itself to that docu-drama format.

I caught this species interaction on video (sorry its posted on FB) will try get a youtube upload also

https://video.fjnb2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/30989807_452167098552415_5964882445047169024_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_eui2=AeH4p2Mzv6kSbtu7bZ7Y_WWFbEeSp_pTpdiJhxUIGg2y8g88GTnFpOaP9vQ-_XhDwrhEQB9gXpG5FpI84WvWkEUzcZqz-Nrmp2RzUHBBOcBBCw&oh=4c4ba6b355dd3c561ba7c1e2b8900e41&oe=5AF99A78

4 Likes

I wonder what they are saying? :smiley:

3 Likes

This Trading Post is good for those scared of heights or whose ship ejects them off the top of landing platforms.

and

This guy has an obvious overheating problem. Time to get that radiator checked buddy.
(it looks like the flare from the thrusters is facing backward and producing a steam-like blast through the ship instead of out the rear. Some sort of graphics layer glitch )

13 Likes

While poking about very close to my freighter taking arty photos, in the area behind the docking bay but in front of the thruster block, (large triangular freighter) I came across this partially hidden piece of decal graphic work. It’s directly behind the docking bay in a little crevasse on the LHS.

10 Likes

WT ARG has me seeing patterns everywhere… face in the fuselage (of my ship)…

11 Likes

Inverse deposit

Random lines

I’m pretty sure the color was bleeding through from the background, but I found a purple atlas station.

13 Likes

Awwwww. It is smiling. How cute. :blush:

2 Likes

I definitly have a problem landing my ship :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Are you okay? :scream::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes thank you! More fear than arm !:pray:

5 Likes

C’mon, admit, this is a subspace antenna, built according to a MacGyver-blueprint. :man_factory_worker:

4 Likes

hmm… I see you’re a connoisseur… his style radiates with glory x)

6 Likes

Something’s fishy with these breaches…

xD

15 Likes

How my brain feels after following a WT session…

xD

15 Likes