The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

These pilots now attempt a daring shuttle maneuver known as the “headstand,” in which they throw all of their tech modules into the nose of the vehicles while gunning the repulsorlifts.

9 Likes

Somebody really hates you.

1 Like

I found a nice weather proof shelter for my explorer

13 Likes

Still not as good as the bat cave I found in an earlier version of the game

12 Likes

Siamese Solanium

12 Likes

Someone left their thruster-blast behind. Stayed animated and in place until PS4 restart even after exploring other areas of the system.

15 Likes

Procedurally generated names. Exactly as they appeared. In the same system incidentally. Initial freighter warp in gave me the system name and the first planet I landed on was the trade post picture. I did chuckle.

9 Likes

Methinks spellcheck was broken in fury on this day :wink:
[I did submit this typo to the HG Zendesk]

9 Likes

Okaayyyyyy

Has dark matter, totally normal.

10 Likes

was scouting for bases, came across this

18 Likes

Reminds me of the time I found a planet with sentient trees… :smile:

4 Likes

Ah, geez, sorry about that. I’d forget my own rebreather if it wasn’t fastened to the inside of my atlas suit.

1 Like

I reread this about fifty times before I noticed the R in beak. Damn this ageing body!

5 Likes

A new breed of ‘Exotic Fighter’ lol…

14 Likes

How many months do we have to wait to see the result of such “reproduction” ? :smiley:
It should be red anyway.

5 Likes

Guessing it thought it could hide from me under the table. Tsk-tsk.

15 Likes

:scream: It called for backup!

13 Likes

leaves for 5 minutes and comes back to find a Sentinal walker hiding under a chair

4 Likes

Not so funny…probably a harbinger of things to come…bad things…jumped through a portal of couple of times lately and returned home to find someone has tried to dismantle my base… :scream:

11 Likes

Oh that would annoy me SO MUCH. I’d probably end up deconstructing my entire base even if there was just a little crack in the wall :laughing:

6 Likes