The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

This is TOO good to be true!

16 Likes

Lunar Lander

xD

13 Likes

That’s my landing spot, no that’s mine

21 Likes

Wow. Did the sentinels at least fine them for that? There must be some law that they are breaking.

5 Likes

Okay. Does anybody understand this time format? I can’t make heads or tails of it, and it wasn’t in the No Man’s Sky wiki either.

Check it out

6 Likes

I think it’s the 16 minutes real time converted into how long it will seem from within the simulation, an indecipherable answer to an impossible question it would appear. Wake me up when we’re down to the last 18F seconds :joy:

4 Likes

My starter ship was never quite the same after this

20 Likes

…nor the raptor was. :wink:

5 Likes

Did it gain a slot ? :rofl:

4 Likes

another unexpected penetration :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

I didnt know spacestations have drive thrus!

“I’ll have 4 dynamic resonators, 500 thamium 9, and 750 titanim. No, I donot want fris with that…”

3 Likes

Or “A Boy Named Sue” – Johnny Cash would be ecstatic!

1 Like

Repost from Reddit. I like the humourus depiction and artwork design…

9 Likes

This Korvax had a cool looking suit.

So I landed, checked the mission board, and came back to this :grimacing:

15 Likes

You found the Golden Snitch!!!

6 Likes

PVP confirmed - I against I

xD

12 Likes

Ah, the good old “mining beam keeps firing when leaving the vehicle”-bug :smile:

1 Like

Yes, not to mention the ejection seat. “Q” did not do a good job installing all those James Bond features in that vehicle… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, that one only works when you don’t need it. I tried jumping a wide crevice once by leaving the vehicle mid-air, hoping I would retain the vehicles momentum which would have allowed me to bridge the rest of the gap by jetpack, but unfortunately that’s not the way it works. :smile:

3 Likes

If you wanna get some serious air and speed on a jetpack that goes beyond the sprint melee jetpack combo.

do it over water and basically go in and out of the water like a dolphin, a nice smooth arc, only pressing the jetpack button as you start to arc up back towards the surface and shoot out, do this a few times in a row and ziiiip zoom you’re gaining enough momentum to scrape the clouds (just don’t fall :see_no_evil:)

5 Likes