The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

I have to share this from twitter. Laughed sooo much :laughing:

https://twitter.com/Predat0rHunter/status/1008764021519077376

7 Likes

Little sneak! :grinning:
Was like one of those rotten crims lurking in a fuel station waiting for someone to leave their keys behind. Jumps in and gone!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Or a matter of poor timing, blowing its little circuits as it hurls through the space-time continuum.

3 Likes

So this little glitch kept happening for this entire play session any time I disembarked my exocraft :slight_smile:

(I’m jetpacking against my trajectory to slow myself down and not become a pancake XD)

I only caught three instances on video but there’s a bonus crab based launch akin to old warthog jumps in original Halo:CE thrown in at the end for good measure

11 Likes

Damn Q and his gadgets :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My new security system.

22 Likes

:+1: :rofl:

4 Likes

Good catch! :clap:

3 Likes

While making my way hrough @toddumptious Homeworld last night, I found a couple of gems.

The Pridelands

Pride Rock

Named in honour

16 Likes

Feed me Seymour

5 Likes

Oh wow I’ll have to go searching for pride Rock :slight_smile: if you return, leave a com ball on top saying “aaaaaah zaaabeeeenyaaaa!” :joy:

Could you see my base in the end?

If anyone can visit let me know if they see my base, not sure if it was just servers being weird or if it’s possible my base is bugged ¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

PM me your coords/port address & I’ll have a shot now.
EDIT…if I can get another portal working.
Mine’s gone kaput again…

2 Likes

“Everything the light touches is our Kingdom”
Everything?
“What about that shadowy place?”
“That is Todd’s base, you must never go there”

11 Likes

Fossilised Face

22 Likes

ooh wow that one is really special!!

Pretty good glitch!

Freighter Glitch - I bought a new Freighter - left and went exploring, returned to find my old Freighter appearing as my New freighter [ie the new Class, slot numbers and design in the slot view all were the new Freighter].

After LAnding I noticed a number of glitches including invisible boundaries where I could not move or jetpack, which only resolved after entering another of my ships other than the one I landed in].
And then this, broken bridge deck:

10 Likes

19 Likes

That actually looks bad-ass.

2 Likes

I probably should have mentioned that my wife and kids were rolling about in hysterics claiming it looked like “Daddy all dressed, ready to ride his motorbike

9 Likes

Born to eat GRAH! :smile:

1 Like